Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even gays and black men are being treated like shit these days

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
Gays and black were the first groups seem as "opressed" when all this progressive wave started to gain traction, but nowadays, WOMEN have taken their place, as if they were the most opressed group in human history.

Within a few years, they will say that women were more oppressed than slaves and even their holy JEWS.
Women will take everything we guys can possibility imagine.
Some blackpilled channels are already making videos on femcels and how they are justified and suffer as much as us.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aaKVUik3CxA

JFL it's over
If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and piss in every lake that could grow this cursed shit called “life.”

You are blind if you don't see this. If a woman mistreats a gay or black man, society will side with her. Why do men have such a hard time accepting that they are just trash to society?

Only trans (men who transform into women) are being respected because some desperate guys who can't get women think they will have a chance with them.

Blacks have still victim status. Its socially acceptable to dehumanize and make fun of Curries, but if you dare to criticize the behaviour of a nigger, society will act as if you committed blasphemy

Yeah blacks do get treated bad (at least in my experience)

You may think they are treated good because of all the "Muh blm" on social media but those same people irl will be the same people who will follow you in the store, accuse you of shit you didn't do etc.

They just preach the "Muh blm" shit for brownie points on social media

Blacks have still victim status. Its socially acceptable to dehumanize and make fun of Curries, but if you dare to criticize the behaviour of a nigger, society will act as if you committed blasphemy
Think Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift. Society immediately sided with white women in that case. Nigga almost killed himself due to the amount of hate he got.

Think Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift. Society immediately sided with white women in that case. Nigga almost killed himself due to the amount of hate he got.
Are we now gonna do an opression olympics or what ? Doesnt change anything about what i said

Yeah blacks do get treated bad (at least in my experience)

You may think they are treated good because of all the "Muh blm" on social media but those same people irl will be the same people who will follow you in the store, accuse you of shit you didn't do etc.

They just preach the "Muh blm" shit for brownie points on social media
Yep. I don't know why brocels don't seem to understand this. If you want to be treated well by women as a black or brown man, you MUST be a criminal, there is no other way.

Are we now gonna do an opression olympics or what ? Doesnt change anything about what i said
It's not an oppression olympics, I didn't even disagree with you. The point is, no matter how oppressed a group was/is, women (even white women) will be placed above them, ALWAYS.

It's not an oppression olympics, I didn't even disagree with you. The point is, no matter how oppressed a group was/is, women (even white women) will be placed above them, ALWAYS.
water, foids have inherent value because of their womb/pussy and thats why they will always be more important than men in the eyes of society

You are blind if you don't see this. If a woman mistreats a gay or black man, society will side with her. Why do men have such a hard time accepting that they are just trash to society?

Only trans (men who transform into women) are being respected because some desperate guys who can't get women think they will have a chance with them.
Women make half the world population and by default are entitled, feminist, progressive, and politically correct, so they will side with a gay or nigger and even fight for their rights, doing activism for them online and in real life. Females will also adopt gender theory bullshit, black cultuire, and ebonics. That's more than a sign of respect but one of worship towards faggotry and nigger culture because they spout the same beliefs and end acting like them.

That's because the nigger literally acted like an asshole sperg by being an impolite rude monkey interrupting Taylor Shit's acceptance award so he could SIMP for nigger Beyoncé, on the basis of race.

It's over for gaycels
It's over for blackcels

Women make half the world population and by default are entitled, feminist, progressive, and politically correct, so they will side with a gay or nigger and even fight for their rights, doing activism for them online and in real life. Females will also adopt gender theory bullshit, black cultuire, and ebonics. That's more than a sign of respect but one of worship towards faggotry and nigger culture because they spout the same beliefs and end acting like them.

That's because the nigger literally acted like an asshole sperg by being an impolite rude monkey interrupting Taylor Shit's acceptance award so he could SIMP for nigger Beyoncé, on the basis of race.
You're blackpilled and still think women "fight" for people rights.

Gays and black were the first groups seem as "opressed" when all this progressive wave started to gain traction, but nowadays, WOMEN have taken their place, as if they were the most opressed group in human history.

Within a few years, they will say that women were more oppressed than slaves and even their holy JEWS.
Women will take everything we guys can possibility imagine.
Some blackpilled channels are already making videos on femcels and how they are justified and suffer as much as us.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aaKVUik3CxA

JFL it's over
If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and piss in every lake that could grow this cursed shit called “life.”

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyy

>Millenia thinker
Didn't watch