Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even fucking 14 year olds think it's shameful to not have kissed a girl

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Was on the bus for soccer yesterday after a game. Some chad freshman (made varsity as a freshman too) starts making fun of another freshman (deathnic) for not having kissed a girl. The rest of the team joins in on making fun of the deathnic too jfl. These kids are LITERALLY 14 YEARS OLD JFL, KISSING GIRLS AT AGE 12.

BTW, face is all that matters in high school. The Chad I told you about earlier? Kid's about 5'3 and still slays pussy because of his face. Another one of my friends is 5'7, still a fucking slayer. As soon as you get into college, it all changes, but for any short teencels who see this, if your face is fine, you're not incel (for now at least)

interesting first post

Brutal, i had the same experience growing up, being the only incel guy while all my friends got their first kisses, first bjs and eventually lost their virginity

It only gets worse OP

meanwhile still khhv
it never even began:feelsrope:

Being a KHHV at a young age is getting worse and worse these days.

You'll never be a 14 yo Chad and give a sweet 12 yo her first kiss.

Being a KHHV at a young age is getting worse and worse these days.
Soon the threshold to lose your virginity as a male will be 13 jfl