Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL even foids like this only want chad. i cant find a single group of foids i can feel empathy towards

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
umAfzgv.png

5r7GuMw.jpg

plhlsVm.png

she has a 7/10 chad

muh mushrooms muh mdma muh spiritual ascended being

bullshit

fuck her soul

She's average as fuck

she has 10/10 feet

and 7/10 chad

i immediately had amazing chemistry with my current boyfriend, we connected on a spiritual level

looks like the typical hipster whore who posts gay poems and listens to popular non popular music

She's 5/10, it's normal for girls like her to be with Chadlite.

"5/10"
- Huge Jew Nose
- Ugly dark Bug Eyes
- complete lack of curves / feminine sexual dimorphism

Legit 2.5/10 imo. Nothing pretty or special about her at all.

"5/10"
- Huge Jew Nose
- Ugly dark Bug Eyes
- complete lack of curves / feminine sexual dimorphism

Legit 2.5/10 imo. Nothing pretty or special about her at all.
lol man they got guys jerking off to men in makeup crossdressing and shit... / bug eyes on girls is passable especially on white girls.. she looks kind of anime like to me

LMAO at those fucking bugeyes, disgusting trash. Makes me rage how a man with the same genes would be incel.

wanted to approach her but couldnt cause she was slim

imagine the humiliation in front of her whore friends

i heard them discussing at some point: look at this, isnt he cute? -3/10 foid: BUT ISNT HE SHORT?, well yeah he has nice features tho

They're all the same, women are like machines. I guess we all are, but women are much more visible in their thirst for Chad, they're more obvious about it. Shit like feminism is just a means to that end.

bug eyes on girls is passable especially on white girls.. she looks kind of anime like to me
This. Bug eyes on a female is an overall positive. Yet another reason why females live on tutorial mode.