Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even femoid babies and infants crave nothing but Chad cock

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
So I remember when I was like 12, an aunt of mine had a baby girl. A few months later, me and a 13 year old Chad cousin (was on the football team, good looking and popular, always surrounded by femoids and of course into college nothing at all changed while I sit here and rot, autistic perma-virgin working a shit job) went over there to see the baby.

I remember when I tried to hold and feed it, it suddenly started crying and just wouldn't stop. Of course blue-pilled family members are like "guess she wants her mommy!" WRONG YOU FOOLS! She wanted Chad cock! And so then my Chad cousin does the same. Guess what? Baby isn't crying, and seems to be really happy (no doubt pretending that the ba-ba is his cock). She has now grown into a prostitot and is acting like she's a 25 year old stripper at 12. Blue-pilled family members of course see nothing wrong with all this.

Face it, kiddos: your grandma? She's just a cockslut for Chad. Your baby sister? Same. ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES! THEY ALL WANT NOTHING BUT CHAD-COCK! GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS!

Should have thrown that little piece of shit down on the concrete 12 years ago.

Yeah kids are always scared and unhappy due to my ugly appearance.

Babies end up staring at me, I don't know why.

halo effect put on full display

get me in the screenshot incelqueers

I think young children are hyper attuned to detect beauty for some reason.

I remember watch jessica alba on Dark angel and feeling she was beautiful but not perfect (her facial bones were not as defined as angelina jolie) can you imagine noticing or caring about such a distinction today lol?

They're so sweet and innocent when they're young.

Anything with eyes can tell that we're ugly.

Women serve one biological purpose. Incubators for the next generation of which must consist of the strongest genes. ALL women serve this purpose and must therefore never be allowed to be free agents of their own sexuality. Women should never have rights or citizenship. They are property similar to dogs.

Agreed.

Kek'd at "prostitot"

Kek I can verify this. Back then I went to visit family members, and there was my Chad cousin: probably around 16 at the time.

One of the little baby girls there (around 4 years of age) literally stated that he's so "cute" infront of his own fucking face.

Absolute ragefuel man. Girls as little as 4 can sense Chadness.

Kek I can verify this. Back then I went to visit family members, and there was my Chad cousin: probably around 16 at the time.

One of the little baby girls there (around 4 years of age) literally stated that he's so "cute" infront of his own fucking face.

Absolute ragefuel man. Girls as little as 4 can sense Chadness.

Yeah. Chads are born not made.

AWALT, it starts at birth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back