Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even feminist unfriendly countries are fucked already, IT'S OVER

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
So I live in Poland and what I noticed in recent years compared to early 2010s even is how few couples are walking outside, how few people hold hands etc. THere are less and less men being in relationships (and having sex) and it's changing to be that way rapid fast. And the couples I notice have a mediocre/ugly fmoid and a very good looking guy. I see it in my new flat which I rent with 2 fmoids and one who is 5/10 has a 8/10 bf with a 10/10 frame who is about 6'3". Recently I had a young guy repair internet for me, he looked hella good and I saw a pic of his gf (most likely) on his phone wallpaper and she was a chubby 4/10. I notice this trend all over the place. It's. Over.

As long as foids have internet access it's over

Only one solution left
Goer

My gym is next to a high school. Looking at the teens there is pure blackpill material.

The guys with gfs or female orbiters are always either very good looking or tall, or a mix of both.

And the normal and below looking guys all gather is male groups. Pure sausage fest groups of friends.

As long as foids have internet access it's over

Smartphones particularly ushered in the decline of females in developing countries that used to be fertile soil for guys like us.

I try hard to cope by ignoring reality. But its true. its getting worse every single day, and its never going to stop. Theres no going back now.
thinking-gorilla-picture-id121094451