Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even female plastic surgeons don't want man to ascend

C

CopperCope

Greycel
I'm doing some research to see whether implants might help me to become better looking and found this thread:
https://www.realself.com/question/london-gb-ugly-side-fixable#

Basically, this guy asks what would make him better looking:
userimage-2205136.jpg

In my opinion, a wrap-around jaw implant would improve him much, even though his eye area is suboptimal.

3259749-2766455.jpg

Yet, instead of giving him proper advice and tips on ascending which is the fucking job of a plastic surgeon this one, who is looking fake as fuck due to tons of makeup, tells him that he is a handsome man and suggest between the lines that his issues are of mental nature.

I'm doing some research to see whether implants might help me to become better looking and found this thread:
https://www.realself.com/question/london-gb-ugly-side-fixable#

Basically, this guy asks what would make him better looking:
userimage-2205136.jpg

In my opinion, a wrap-around jaw implant would improve him much, even though his eye area is suboptimal.

3259749-2766455.jpg

Yet, instead of giving him proper advice and tips on ascending which is the fucking job of a plastic surgeon this one, who is looking fake as fuck due to tons of makeup, tells him that he is a handsome man and suggest between the lines that his issues are of mental nature.
Lol wtf? Wouldn’t a plastic surgeon want to sell their potential clients on a job?

Let's be real, he's nowhere near truecel tier. He's a normie, average to 6/10, he'd have no issue getting a girlfriend.

women work as a collective she subconsciously fears that he may trick another female into thinking he is chad deep down inside she really wants him to kill himself

Lol wtf? Wouldn’t a plastic surgeon want to sell their potential clients on a job?

Not if that surgeon is a woman. Women conspire together to ostracize ugly men, so a female surgeon will refuse to preform anything knowing that some poor woman will end up fucking her frauding ugly client

Not if that surgeon is a woman. Women conspire together to ostracize ugly men, so a female surgeon will refuse to preform anything knowing that some poor woman will end up fucking her frauding ugly client

i would never trust a foid surgeon

Medical field should be off limits to females.

Only place a female belongs to is at home and kitchen cleaning house, doing laundry, and preparing food.

JFL at going to female doctors

there's nothing she could do for him anyway

IMO he needs subtle jawline enhancement, a rhinoplasty, orbital rim implants, and a better haircut.
Let's be real, he's nowhere near truecel tier. He's a normie, average to 6/10, he'd have no issue getting a girlfriend.
Lol at this. There's absolutely no way he's above average.

Most plastic surgeons just want to do filler injections on old people all day.

Plastic surgery :feelspuke: :feelswhat:

Bluepilled surgeons notice he doesn't have any huge deformities and lie to him calling him handsome. In reality his unremarkable dough face IS the reason he has no success with women, any woman would feel revolted imagining fucking this guy it's just biological FACT.

Jesus and people wonder why incels are so underground, it's because even supposed "experts" support the bluepilled myth and lie to people who genuinely want help. They are left in perpetual misery as they continuously face social exclusion and rejection, always blaming THEMSELVES instead of their appearance. These lies literally force the average normie to become masochistic, as nothing they try works.

Only gods like Mew and Epply actually confront the milimeter bourne problems in human appearance, and in actually confronting the problem have LEGITIMATELY changed lives, while bluepilled surgeons and orthodontists have RUINED countless lives, and still live in a well off fantasy land, perpetually free of blame, never critically analysing patient outcomes.

There's a reason medical error is the 3rd highest cause of death in the US, doctors are among the most arrogant "professionals" to line the echelon of those in society granted an uneasy amount of power over other's lives. They will very rarely admit their mistakes, even when hundreds of people die as a result. They believe that since they studied hard for a few years that they understand the matters they work in perfectly, and that all those they treat are better off for it. This of course doesn't apply to 100% of doctors, but always remember that the medical student who finishes his last semester 0.1% above failing is still granted a degree and licence.

His main problems are bug eyes with NCT and high body fat. He'd be normie tier if he escaped skinnyfat mode

His main problems are bug eyes with NCT and high body fat. He'd be normie tier if he escaped skinnyfat mode
This face is considered skinnyfat? Are you serious?:feelstrash::feelstrash:
Potential LifeFuel for me

He mogs me by far

This face is considered skinnyfat? Are you serious?:feelstrash::feelstrash:
Potential LifeFuel for me
He has a fat face and a pencil neck. His ramus is invisible from profile. I can tell with about 70% certainty that he's skinnyfat.

JFL at purchasing services from foids beyond prostitution.

Bluepilled surgeons notice he doesn't have any huge deformities and lie to him calling him handsome. In reality his unremarkable dough face IS the reason he has no success with women, any woman would feel revolted imagining fucking this guy it's just biological FACT.

Jesus and people wonder why incels are so underground, it's because even supposed "experts" support the bluepilled myth and lie to people who genuinely want help. They are left in perpetual misery as they continuously face social exclusion and rejection, always blaming THEMSELVES instead of their appearance. These lies literally force the average normie to become masochistic, as nothing they try works.

Only gods like Mew and Epply actually confront the milimeter bourne problems in human appearance, and in actually confronting the problem have LEGITIMATELY changed lives, while bluepilled surgeons and orthodontists have RUINED countless lives, and still live in a well off fantasy land, perpetually free of blame, never critically analysing patient outcomes.

There's a reason medical error is the 3rd highest cause of death in the US, doctors are among the most arrogant "professionals" to line the echelon of those in society granted an uneasy amount of power over other's lives. They will very rarely admit their mistakes, even when hundreds of people die as a result. They believe that since they studied hard for a few years that they understand the matters they work in perfectly, and that all those they treat are better off for it. This of course doesn't apply to 100% of doctors, but always remember that the medical student who finishes his last semester 0.1% above failing is still granted a degree and licence.

Where would you recommend getting a nosejob?

I’m scared of plastic surgery, if it fucks up then you are really fucked.

They would rather make more incels than make more money. Women are pure, unfiltered evil.

Hes a below average and would struggle to get a gf until he finds some overweight cunt with kids

Women seem to want all the plastic surgery to themselves, and all the makeup to themselves because it gives them all the power. If there were more Chads because of plastic surgery, foids would have to be more competitive and life wouldn't be so easy
i would never trust a foid surgeon
Or a foid personal trainer, or a foid anything

Women seem to want all the plastic surgery to themselves, and all the makeup to themselves because it gives them all the power. If there were more Chads because of plastic surgery, foids would have to be more competitive and life wouldn't be so easy

Or a foid personal trainer, or a foid anything

True, it's really sad that only women are allowed to hide their flaws so obviously.
In my studies, there was a cute girl that I would have rated a 6. She once came without makeup and looked like another being. Nearly incel tier because of bad bones and shitty skin quality. She even openly admitted that she requires makeup to look half decent. Despite that, she still felt entitled to bully another guy in my studies into stationary psychotherapy. The guy even looked way better than her, high tier normie, but was very shy and had problems with his social skills.

JFL at even looksmaxxing at all

95/5 today, 99/1 tommorow

even normie tier men are incel tier now

Cope.

He's not Chad, but he's not an incel either.

You guys think only Chad get pussy? LMFAO at that cope. I've seen worst looking dudes with foids.

They hate men so much that they dont even want to offer services to them.