Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even fellow currycels avoid me

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
Finally went out to get some fresh air after rotting in bed for a month.Tried to make some small talk with some tallfag nigger currycels but my own brethren,my own race ended all my questions in 3 words and didn't even show any interest in conversation.I don't have a single friend in this entire world.You are the only guys i talk to,this forum is the only thing that is keeping me mentally sane,I'm thankful for this community we have created .

Even my fellow countrymen (ricecels) ignore me

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:
I tried to blackpill many inkwell currycels but they are all stuck in their own bluepilled reality.I don't know how they are able to cope.I feel so lonely in this world.

brutal
I dont have any curry friends too

but my best friend is ricecel

brutal
I dont have any curry friends too

but my best friend is ricecel
Ricecels are always nice.They go out of their way to make friends.Fuck curryfags,all of them have so much ego and discriminate against skinnycels

Currys that only hang out with other currys and currys that only hang out with mayos are unbearable

Finally went out to get some fresh air after rotting in bed for a month.Tried to make some small talk with some tallfag nigger currycels but my own brethren,my own race ended all my questions in 3 words and didn't even show any interest in conversation.I don't have a single friend in this entire world.You are the only guys i talk to,this forum is the only thing that is keeping me mentally sane,I'm thankful for this community we have created .
Jfl at thinking people who are classified as the same race as you are your brethren. This is remnants of being bluepilled. The blackpill should have taught you that it’s all about looks. The only brethren you could possibly have are incels (where even most won’t be friendly), and having an actual chad/normie brethren is very rare.