Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even FDS makes fun of gooks now (Kpoop copers in shambles)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

"Ricecels are slayers, just Kpop maxx bro" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

a lot of dudes in most countries hate women, they just pretend to care about what they say and pretend they don't cuz they wanna sex them
south korea is a hyper feminist shithole so it makes sense

a lot of dudes in most countries hate women, they just pretend to care about what they say and pretend they don't cuz they wanna sex them
south korea is a hyper feminist shithole so it makes sense

:yes:

why are u fags obessed with these used up roasties?

I don't get this to nobody except people here care for them even other redditors and woman think they are pathetic from what i've seen

Thailand/Korea will soon see some bloodshed against Europeans from native incels, imagine being a Thai shitskin or a Korean starcraft addict who never had sex and whenever you go out in Bang(cock) or Seoul you can see some blond British guy who teaches English for a living with a harem or like 3 beautiful girls trying to get his attention so he will fuck them. It`s just a matter of time for a shooting considering they are a big population, or at least some revival of ethnic nationalism/tradcuckolds.

@Lv99_BixNood
Korean Pretty Boy Chang has higher SMV than even Tyrone, that is undeniable.
Just go look at the number of foids that go crazy for such men.
This is seen as exotic by women because he's an extreme 0,01% outlier.
Depositphotos 237823264 stock photo south korean actor chang wook

Ricecel is seen as one of the lowest castes of incel because he doesn't have the looks to complement neoteny and other Asian features and suffers from the bad stereotypes because of the lack of perception of being exotic.
So he ends up looking foreign, weird, and "All Asians look the same." looking.
80yfi2eu0gc21

Last edited:
Reddit usually shuts down toxic racist and sexist subs but not this one:soy:

Hey Reddit where are your "hate" moderators? These posts seem pretty bigoted. :waitwhat:

Reddit usually shuts down toxic racist and sexist subs but not this one:soy:
:foidSoy:M'lady can't be racist, it's wasn't women that killed jews in the concentration camps.:feelshmm:
27DDE8C600000578 3051101 image m 1 1429730584858

@kikecel @Copexodius Maximus

Korean men are hated because they are based and don't give a fuck about feminism. Their hate for women is well-known even among other Asians. I wish the rest of Asian men could be more like them.

who cares what coping post wall, fat sheboons think? Kpop stars are popular among JBs which is where the real deal is.

As if those changs would bother with any of those fat hags anyways :lul:

Why they are still posting these landwhales on the site?

Ricecel is seen as one of the lowest castes of incel because he doesn't have the looks to complement neoteny and other Asian features and suffers from the bad stereotypes because of the lack of perception of being exotic.
So he ends up looking foreign, weird, and "All Asians look the same." looking.
View attachment 474184
Mogs me.

I’ll be honest, most Korean women come off as seriously mentally ill. I’ve never met one that wasn’t constantly on the verge of losing her shit over a single comment. And so many of them fucking hate men, like I can’t even explain the number of Korean women that go out of their way to ruin their lives.

I’ll be honest, most Korean women come off as seriously mentally ill. I’ve never met one that wasn’t constantly on the verge of losing her shit over a single comment. And so many of them fucking hate men, like I can’t even explain the number of Korean women that go out of their way to ruin their lives.
Korea is a feminist theocracy now, it`s over for them.

It doesn't matter if they're used up or not. All roasties think like this, FDS are just the only ones saying it out loud. Which is something we should appreciate tbh, they're blackpilling more men than we ever could.

Korean Pretty Boy Chang has higher SMV than even Tyrone, that is undeniable.
Cope

because ordinary rice can't kpopmax due to lack of pretty boy looks,only 0.1% look like kpop star,maybe 1-2% can kpopmax

the guy below is bottom 10% face wise,he of course can't kpopmax

80yfi2eu0gc21 jpg

you need to look like this to kpopmax

V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

Could plastic surgery save him?
maybe can make him 5-6,his bones are not that bad,most damaging part is his deformed nose ,he also have spiritless eyes and nigger lips,but these are fixable through surgery I guess
but kpopmax? no way