Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even fat ugly obese girls rejects me

foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
So how do you fuck do you pretend we are on the same levels ? i would give a lot to have an obese girlfriend damn it i cant understand how you wouldnt want one tbh blows my fucking mind, maybe i need to masturbate since its been days but whatever you got my idea

just save mental pictures of pretty girls for later nut busting material. don't feed into land whales self validation trap. watch from a distance and leave them the fuck alone. unless you looksmax enough to the point of not being subhuman you won't get a girl. trust me i learned the hard way femoids don't need to date their looksmatch because the have beta orbiters no matter how ugly they are.

foreignincel3 said:
So how do you fuck do you pretend we are on the same levels ? i would give a lot to have an obese girlfriend damn it i cant understand how you wouldnt want one tbh blows my fucking mind, maybe i need to masturbate since its been days but whatever you got my idea

I would reject you if femail for being a traitor bitch