Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even fat pigs are taken

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I went to the gym and saw a girl about 100lbs overweight and I thought to myself well she is white and blonde hair, I would bang her still. If she lost weight she might be really cute. Started to think I might have a chance with a pig like that. Then I get close and see a bright sparkly diamond wedding ring on her finger. Holy fuck.

Hour later at Walmart same thing happens except this time she has a kid so you know she at least has a bf getting her pregnant.

Everything is sold out.

I can't even get it with 440 pound war-sows. I'd fuck any female, but no female will fuck me (except in exchange for money, which doesn't count), due to my long list of shortcomings, the most obvious of which is my 5'7 manletism. Never began.

there's nothing in the world i hate more than fat

the absolute state of clown world

I see skinny, normie, or tall dudes with super short foids or fat landwhales all the time. As in not once a week kinda thing, as in pretty often.

1.10/1 (dating age) global male-female ratio in play. Abundance of men on the market guarantees that those landwhales will always have some dick thirsty for them.

There are too many simps and cucks for even a disgusting land whale to be single. Besides, even Chad would probably pump and dump her just for fun, most of them don’t really have standards and will fuck literally anyone it’s more of a game for them.