Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even Down syndrome girls are Chad only

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You think foid downies date their looksmatch? Nope, Chad/Chadlite only as always. :feelskek:

EDIT: Just found this. It gets even better.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_vb-d9N30

Last edited:
I seen this picture here 5 times already and every time it makes me sad

I seen this picture here 5 times already and every time it makes me sad
It's kind of hilarious that despite not being able to solve 19+23, she still has the awareness and intellectual capacity to be Chad only.

It's like, she is retarded, but not THAT retarded to date another retard. :feelskek:

Desiring Chad is so deep in their instincts, that not even being braindead can change it. :feelskek:

Last edited:
It’s so fucked up because I know girls like this in real life. Like how is this possible? You can see the sadness in his eyes.

She would be incel if born male

If that guy is chad...:feelswhat::feelswhat: he isnt even average bro. But yes brutal indeed

Speaking of Down's Syndrome...
The probability increases from less than 0.1% in 20-year-old mothers to 3% in those of age 45.
Yet they say "it's never too late to have kids, better wait for Mr Right to have them."

She needs to get raped at least once

It's kind of hilarious that despite not being able to solve 19+23, she still has the awareness and intellectual capacity to be Chad only.

It's like, she is retarded, but not THAT retarded to date another retard. :feelskek:

Desiring Chad is so deep in their instincts, that not even being braindead can change it. :feelskek:

Peak clownworld.

Bitch had to comment we are just friends twice :lul: she dont wanna associate with his looksmatch in any way
JFL at inherent women traits :feelskek:

Future FDSer there...
This dude mogs me to hell and back and even I wouldn't fuck that bitch. That relationship is definitely not going anywhere...
She'll be posting on FDS how men are 'low value scrotes after the dude dumps her:feelskek:

disgusting, her male child will rope before the high school's graduation

What a fucker. You 47 chromosomed piece of shit. IQ level is 0. Proof that foids do not use their mind when they pick men. They get attracted because of their instincts. Debunking the :bluepill: ez :society:.

I'm down for a slice of that pie

Yeah, I've asked out a few downs girls and got shot down every time. I ALMOST got a date with a morbidly obese deaf-blind downs girl who had half her face burned off in a fire, but her friends talked her out of it, telling her that while I was a "great guy", she needed to "date someone that at least looks human"! Like, really?? I'm THAT much worse looking than a morbidly obese burn victim?? FUUUUUUCK!! And I've had the same experience with other blind girls. Just when I'm finally allowed to let my personality shine, their friends swoop in and tell them I'm too ugly.

Yeah, I've asked out a few downs girls and got shot down every time. I ALMOST got a date with a morbidly obese deaf-blind downs girl who had half her face burned off in a fire, but her friends talked her out of it, telling her that while I was a "great guy", she needed to "date someone that at least looks human"! Like, really?? I'm THAT much worse looking than a morbidly obese burn victim?? FUUUUUUCK!! And I've had the same experience with other blind girls. Just when I'm finally allowed to let my personality shine, their friends swoop in and tell them I'm too ugly.
Sounds like larp

This dude is definelly incel-tier looking

Madeline Stuart

That being said, I am still really pissed off, I am around 1.5 points above this faggot, meaning, assuming this down girl is a 1/10 then the kind of girls I could attain in the first world would be a around 2.5/10?! FUCK FUCK FUCK! it's really over for you guys :feelsugh:

View attachment 529367

That being said, I am still really pissed off, I am around 1.5 points above this faggot, meaning, assuming this down girl is a 1/10 then the kind of girls I could attain in the first world would be a around 2.5/10?! FUCK FUCK FUCK! it's really over for you guys :feelsugh:
She is 0/10.

View attachment 529367

The dude is average, that little piece of shit the poor man is holding hands with is not even human.
Just look at this fucking pic to get an idea.

UaA.gif

And yet normies have the gall to say that we males are living in a world of opportunities.

The dude is average, that little piece of shit the poor man is holding hands with is not even human.
Just look at this fucking pic to get an idea.

UaA.gif

And yet normies have the gall to say that we males are living in a world of opportunities.
He is probably a retarded hormonal teen who wants sex at all cost

In 10 years he will look back at this and cringe hard

He is probably a retarded hormonal teen who wants sex at all cost

In 10 years he will look back at this and cringe hard
What?
You use that abomination for sex?
Well, if gagging and swallowing your own vomit out of disgust for suck horrible abomination makes him go all horny, then what else can be done.

What?
You use that abomination for sex?
Well, if gagging and swallowing your own vomit out of disgust for suck horrible abomination makes him go all horny, then what else can be done.
Why else would he date her lmao
He probably thinks: "A hole is a hole"

Very pathetic and disgusting

Why else would he date her lmao
He probably thinks: "A hole is a hole"

Very pathetic and disgusting
Dude that I am starving to death that doesn't mean I am going to eat dog's poop laid off in the street.

So you are a retard? Because you're ugly and a down syndrome girl won't date you over that weird looking hightier Normie/Chad in her photo?

You're not retarded and she doesn't have "intellectual capacity".

It's amazing, the whole new millennial generation born post 2000 doesn't know how to use the English language at all.

Bro- she doesn't need intellectual capacity to know she is attracted to Chad. Society and instinct pushes her that way. i.e. ITS ON TV.
She is 0/10.
In assuming she has a big ass and nice body because her face is just scares me.

But here's an interesting question:

Are there any down syndrome Incels on this site who are expressing there down syndrom related Inceldom?
She would be incel if born male
Repeat question...are their male down Syndromes here?

Last edited:
Woa woa woa... Take that back. :dafuckfeels: I'm fucking 29.
Haha. Okay fine but....I'm certain you're still using the word "intellectual" wrongly.
And...

I'm older...:feelsYall:

Last edited:

jesus even fucking literal retard foids are still hypergamous

Chad?! That's a literal low-tier normie lmao, looks like a manlet too.

View attachment 529367

:lul::lul: :blackpill::blackpill: Clown ass fucking world.

the low iq shows no ifilter. this is how normal foids think but wont say it outloud

the low iq shows no ifilter. this is how normal foids think but wont say it outloud
You are retarded if you think she actually wrote that shit, the 'say hi to robbie' makes it obvious. A retard wouldn't be so eloquent lmao.

Funny how intent she was on correcting her friends who thought she was dating fellow retard lmao

View attachment 529367

She ain't a 1/10. You'll get worse shit on dating apps if you ever match at all. Morbidly obese uglies.

That being said, her face is sub3 and there's no "volcel if you wouldn't" here.

Last edited:
I call bullshit