Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even donating Sperm is Chad only

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You gotta be Chad just to donate sperm they do everything in their power to make sure low value men don’t reproduce EVERYTHING why does looks have to dictate everything we can’t reproduce the regular way because we’re too ugly to do that nobody wants their kid to grow up to be subhuman sperm banks won’t take anybody less than a 7/10 so that leaves us with no other options but to just live a meaningless life waiting to die

I donated sperm to your mum

I donated sperm to your mum
Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

What are the requirements?

reclusemaxer constantly discovering new ways that he's getting cucked by natural selection & evolution episode 1261263716 :feelsahh:

Yep, I’m sorry you came out this way @Reclusemaxer

Its all my fault, son
Deep emotional moment
The degenerate tranny son meets his disapproving weeb father

@Animecel2D is a fucking Chad
Donating his sperm since preteen years
Yeah well I wanted some pocket money to buy some more candy so I had to get creative

Donating Sperm is chad only because customers demand chad sperm.

You didn't know you created a monster that day...
Fate works in strange ways, who knew I’d be able to reunite with my son on an incel forum of all places?

Fate works in strange ways, who knew I’d be able to reunite with my son on an incel forum of all places?
Life is strange
Not as strange as Reclusemaxer tho

looksmaxx/surgerymaxx/LLmaxx and donate your subhuman sperm to sperm clinics, troll this faggot world!