Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even death cannot be decided by my own hands

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
I feel like I cry almost every day. Every time I think of the fucking absurd reality I live in and the shit world that laughs at it, I get extremely angry and despair at the same time. And every time that happens, I think about committing suicide to end it. But I can't even decide to commit suicide on my own. It's not because I'm afraid of death or pain. Because when I die, foids and normies will be happy.
It's painful for me to give them pleasure with my inferior stature and appearance, but I can't bear for them to make fun of even my death. They have no sympathy for our suffering. On the contrary, they enjoy it. In the end, I am in my room, drying out like a tree with rotten roots. Is there anyone like me?

ThERe are many men like you. It’s ovER for many of us. We r just waiting for death

They don't care about you enough to laugh at you.
Giga cope, nobody acknowledges your existence except your parents, so if you wanna stay alive for someone it's only them, and if you don't care, adiós
I think you guys are right. Maybe I'm coping. But I can't get the image of them laughing at me out of my head. I once saw a feminist post on the internet saying she wanted all incels to die.

그래도 버텨라 게이야. 살다 보면 호떡절 이벤트 몇번은 더 볼 수 있지 않겠노