Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Cristiano Ronaldo (Gigachad) Pays For Sex

I'm sure a lot of you guys are familiar with Cristiano Ronaldo, currently the highest paid footballer in the World. He's tall, exceptionally good looking, rich, and yet he still has a history of paying for sex. If you Google "Cristiano Ronaldo Hookers", you can see over his career he has faced numerous allegations of using multiple hookers, sometimes in a hooker party.

Did you ever ask yourself why even an obvious Chad like Cristiano Ronaldo pays for sex?

Other Successful Celebrities who have a recorded history of using prostitutes: Mike Tyson, Raheem Sterling, Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, I believe Leo Messi does as well, to name a few.

Boys, in the end we all pay for sex. There is no man out there that can get sex without an investment of money, time, or status. Sex is always an exchange boys.View attachment 438358View attachment 438353View attachment 438357
this is more of a thing of I'm paying them to LEAVE

Bruuuuh, you really, unironically, know absolutely nothing about me
I know enough from your rhetoric

But I made you rage so hard that you are now pretending my future for the next decades
Don't overestimate your importance dude, I talk to everyone like this, well everyone who says stupid shit like you lol (you can go and see for yourself)

Bro, that’s embarrassing as fuck.
The lack of self awareness from guys like you is astounding, maybe you should replace your self esteem with self awareness :feelskek:

Retard, were already at the lowest point of our existence, were incels, how much more "embarrassing" can it get, and its by that same logic that I see no problem paying for sex

You haven't truly accepted what you are yet, you have no self awareness and you are completely deluded

This is like a homeless man telling another homeless man to not ask for money and to "have some pride"

Its nothing but delusion, a homeless person has nothing to be proud about, try and use some common sense please

And you know what? Really successful men don’t brag on anonymous online forums.
Anyway, I wish you the best for your future!
I like how you said I'm talking about "my future", but like the retard you are you critique me based on the present

I'm not a "really successful man" yet moron........... we both literally agreed to this already lol

So by your logic I can brag

This is like a homeless man telling another homeless man to not ask for money and to "have some pride"
Homeless people mainly ask for money to buy food because otherwise they would die on starvation. Pls don’t tell me you want to compare this with the pride of not spending money on whores.
It’s funny that YOU started our chat with „Incels pay for sex because they want to have fun“ and now you compare it with Homeless people asking for money. This is one of the biggest bullshit I have ever heard in my life.