Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Chris-Chan gets more pussy than us.

AshTronaut

AshTronaut

Greycel
I am so distraught right now. I can’t even begin to explain. The lolcow of the internet, our once Incel jesus, has gotten fucking laid. I don’t care if it was with his own brain-dead shitbag mom. He still got more pussy than any of us have ever gotten. Honestly, I’m taking this as proof that the only way any of us will ever lose our inceldom is through force. I would’ve already done it if I was such a moralfag. :cryfeels::blackpill:

NevER forget Nathan Larson had a wife and "raped" her.
Even an open pedo gets more sex than us.:feelsUgh:
220px Nathan Larson Campaign

How can people say with a straight face that personality:bluepill: matters?

Last edited:
I am so distraught right now. I can’t even begin to explain. The lolcow of the internet, our once Incel jesus, has gotten fucking laid. I don’t care if it was with his own brain-dead shitbag mom. He still got more pussy than any of us have ever gotten. Honestly, I’m taking this as proof that the only way any of us will ever lose our inceldom is through force. I would’ve already done it if I was such a moralfag. :cryfeels::blackpill:
Has gotten "laid" with someone who was a vegetable, everyone that has access to elders could do that. You are definetely an incel when you can only fuck a woman with a) money or b) women in a stage where they cannot consent (passed out, drugged, sleeping, dead, in a vegetative stage). Chris-chan has so far only gotten hookers and vegetables. He is an incel.
NevER forget Nathan Larson had a wife and "raped" her.
Even an open pedo gets more sex than us.:feelsUgh:
View attachment 473558
How can people say with a straight face that personality:bluepill: matters?
Pure Black Pill.

To be honest, I still wouldn't trade lives with the guy. Fuck that shit.