Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even chickens prefer sexual dimorphic faces

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
:feelskek: I was on blackpill science when I read this.
https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...c_human_faces.2C_to_the_same_extent_as_humans
To test the behavior that the chickens had learned, the researchers counted the times the chicken picked at a given face within a certain time interval. Interestingly, it was discovered that human and chicken preferences for opposite sex faces were very highly correlated when varying the degree of sexual dimorphism of the presented faces (r² = 0.98); that is to say nearly identical. That means the chickens were nearly equally as likely to peck at the highly dimorphic faces as the human subjects were to prefer them as potential romantic partners. This result even generalized to when the researchers added faces with even more exaggerated dimorphism not present during training, i.e. both humans and chickens agreed on the more exaggerated faces being more attractive.

Roosters are low inhib rapemaxxers. Care not for the opinion of hens, ye noble and righteous cocks.

The zoopills sodomized me.

The chickenpill pecked me

all chicken foids are sluts

Roosters are low inhib rapemaxxers. Care not for the opinion of hens, ye noble and righteous cocks.

Human women wish men were like that. But instead of cocks they've got all these weak cucks including good looking Chad cucks messaging them and asking the woman for permission.

Foids are as brainless as chickens

Birds are such notorious rapemaxxers that they even have specialized penises designed for rape

Imagine trying to cope through this, that shit is for Star Wars fans only

brutal shit, man, it never began for chickencels

I feel no guilt from murdering and eating dozens of chickens per year.

I'd like to thank @knajjd for showing me the ChickenPill, I have since shown this study to many normies I have already blackpilled as an introduction to deeper levels of the blackpill.

still mogs me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back