Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even chang couldn't make it

Rice normies can still ascend, though it's unlikely they'll get to do so with their looksmatch; I doubt his problems aren't exaggerated, considering he's at least a Gigachang depending on height, still living life on administrator mode. :society:

Rice normies can still ascend, though it's unlikely they'll get to do so with their looksmatch; I doubt his problems aren't exaggerated, considering he's at least a Gigachang depending on height, still living life on administrator mode. :society:
This Chang likely wants his looksmatched white girl. It doesn't work that way. Some 7 or 8 out of 10 white girl. Not gonna happen lmao.

This Chang likely wants his looksmatched white girl. It doesn't work that way. Some 7 or 8 out of 10 white girl. Not gonna happen lmao.
He probably could, though; not too many are above his SMV. :feelshehe:

He probably could, though; not too many are above his SMV. :feelshehe:
remember he has to pay the ethnic tax. In real life he can do better but on tinder definitely no

remember he has to pay the ethnic tax. In real life he can do better but on tinder definitely no
The ethnic tax diminishes in impact the further you go up, since foids in essence stop associating you with any negative stereotypes or perceptions they might have of the race due to the halo effect, but I agree with you in that he'd do better in real life. :feelsjuice:

"You're really good looking...for an Asian guy."

Says it all.

yea if you check his ig, his gf would be a suicidal ricecel if she was born male. sorta looks like that one incel drawing of that one noodlewhore with the huge eyeballs from the side. does anyone know which drawin im talking abt?

i think it was ripped from a jbw youtuber vlog

Ricepill. Hardest one to swallow if you're Asian and below average in the IQ department. Brutal and horrific.

Asians are ~7% of the US population. White people are 70%+ of the population.

Everything held equal there should be 1/10 the opportunities available to Asian men compared to white men. (Yes even for models)

Race pill isn’t that Asians are undesired beyond expectation, it’s that homophily does not benefit them because they’re minorities. The odds are brutal but not because of racism tbh.

Race pill is predicated on there being less success from minorities in the west, but any success rate that isn’t proportional to their population would be a result of race mixing, I.E. ethnics scoring white women, which should not be an expectation.

Chang didn’t do well on O.L.D. where the gender ratio is 1:5 and only 7% of women are Asian. 1/5 (gender ratio) compounded with 1/14 (race ratio) his expected success multiplier is like 1/70.

Doesn’t matter anyway, he’s not an incel, he’s had girlfriends and has a girlfriend. Really he’s complaining about Tinder being a little too hard for him. Moral of his story is don’t use Tinder. That applies to literally any subchad male. Whether or not his story is true or a cautionary tale is beyond me right now.

Thats whay happens whrn he doesnt go for his noodles