Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Chadpreet Does Terribly on Tinder

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A top 0.001% lightskin chadpreet that doesn’t even look curry, you can easily confuse him for a Hispanic has the same results as a top 10% white HTN: only 19 matches and all low tier beckies.

@CopingForBrutality @Grim_Reaper @Transcended Trucel @BraincelsRefugee

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

Gigachadpreet is salludon tier. This guy is not it

Ironically that forum if so fucking funny. Idk what tf I’m doing rotting on here (other than being inkwel myself).

Definately not a giga, but he is a chadpreet. Gigachadpreet is salludon tier.

Ironically that forum if so fucking funny. Idk what tf I’m doing rotting on here (other than being inkwel myself).
Salludon did surgery tho, so he isn’t natural

Just go away you fat paki fuck. Why are you of all people using that site, you literally have not done anything to better your looks. Complete volcel.

cd951a69-5379-410d-ac13-2701ba1afe90-jpeg.2210056

maybe he could try to date his own kind instead of chasing white roasties.

I don’t know where to begin. 99.999% of curries will never reach this looks level of Urban Pendu with invasive surgeries, steroids etc. And this dude got only:
19 matches with AVERAGE women in 28 hours.
lmao... how terrible

cd951a69-5379-410d-ac13-2701ba1afe90-jpeg.2210056

maybe he could try to date his own kind instead of chasing white roasties.
Yeah this curry can easily get any currywhore he wants. No matter how good-looking a curry, the only way they can white Stacylites and above is by being a multi-millionaire at the very least.

maybe it depends on where he made that account

you can easily confuse him for a Hispanic
yeah he doesn't look that curry plus even his matches aren't with white foids, most of them look somehow ethnic (hispanic)

If you can't even meet women over Tinder as an incel... where do you meet them?

My white chadfish had about the same matches daily

Don't care, he has matches, I have none, zero. It's night and day.

He updated in his comments that he remade his account and he started getting likes, likely needed to reset his elo
Yeah after changing his name too. The fact he even has to do it that is ridiculous

Yeah after changing his name too. The fact he even has to do it that is ridiculous
But how do you know it was the name change that caused the difference? Thinking the name is the difference is the bluepilled answer. A new account improves elo and he's already a good looking guy, so he will get matches with good elo. The name change can't be isolated unless you want to do a tinder experiment with his pictures and use a new account both times.

Last edited:
JFL. “Chad curry” is an oxymoron

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back