Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even chad-lite zoomers are blackpilled now

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Has anyone seen this guy's videos? He talks about the blackpill and how gen z in particular is affected by the internet.

If this kid is blackpilled then zoomers are fucked. Explains all the underage fakecels on here.

This video hits hard... kid is more observant than most of the spergs here.

I’m 20 and blackpilled

I’m 20 and blackpilled
Sad. There are even younger kids wasting their precious time on this forum. If I had a kid who ended up on a place like this I would send him to a brothel in thailand or something.

Sad. There are even younger kids wasting their precious time on this forum. If I had a kid who ended up on a place like this I would send him to a brothel in thailand or something.
I went to brothels. I’m not a virgin

The average zoomer man is between 6 ft 0 - 6 ft 2

The average zoomer foid is between 5 ft 6 - 5 ft 8

It's over for zoomercels such as myself.

I went to brothels. I’m not a virgin
You're only 20 and went to a brothel already? Must live in a country where it's legal, the only options where I live are crackhead street hookers.

Zoomerpill strikes again, not for the faint of heart;

ovER for zoomercels:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
If that thread is accurate it makes sense. The kid in these videos isn't chad-lite he's just normie tier to zoomer foids who expect nothing less than Thor since that's all they see on social media.

You're only 20 and went to a brothel already? Must live in a country where it's legal, the only options where I live are crackhead street hookers.
No I went to europe lmfao. I fucked a gigastacy there. I can die happy now

Jfl imagine being good looking and giving shit about blackpill

If I was chad I’d be living my blue pill fantasy and spread it :feelsaww:

fuck that chad experiment is ragefuel and suifuel :reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsrope::society:

all these prime 15-16 yo jb's just agree to fuck in an instant with chad :reeeeee::society:

also brutal NTpill dropped at 9:35 :feelsohgod::society:

Last edited:
Chadlites are replaceable, so are chads. Only gigachads get to live as happy males in today’s society.

This shit is actually disturbing. I hear parents constantly laughing off how their sons stay inside all the time. Seems like they’ll only start worrying only once their kids are still khv’s at 25

Why does this guy even talk about the blackpill it doesn't affect him. He's a zoomer chadlite as you say, admits that he fucks. Probably gets tons of JB pussy since he's on the younger version of Yubo it means he is probably 17. Also he's literally talking to 14 year olds and he's saying that's legal? Where the fuck does this guy live. He doesn't sound German or anything. Are there states in the US where you can fuck as low as 14 so long as you are under 18? FUCK. If I tried to talk to even 16 year old girls which is legal I will get called a pedo :lasereyes:

:reeeeee:Also FUCK Yubo for splitting the app 13-17 18+. It means that 17 year olds get to talk with 13 year olds meanwhile me at 23 can't talk to 16 or 17 which is LEGAL. How TF does that make sense? So 17 can talk with underages but I can't talk with a legal foid? YUBO SHOULD LET ME TALK TO YOUNGEST LEGAL FOIDS THIS GUY GETS AWAY WITH ASKING A 14 YEAR OLD TO SHIT ON HIS CHEST MEANWHILE I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO THE 17 YEAR OLDS HELL EVEN IF I WAS 18 IT STILL DOESN'T LET YOU WTFFFF IF I EVEN TALK TO A YOUNG LOOKING 18 YEAR OLD I'M CALLED PEDO ANYWAY BUT THIS DUDE GETS TO FUCK PRIME JB HOW IS THIS FUCKING FAIRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Why does this guy even talk about the blackpill it doesn't affect him. He's a zoomer chadlite as you say, admits that he fucks. Probably gets tons of JB pussy since he's on the younger version of Yubo it means he is probably 17.
He jokes about that in another video he claims to be a virgin :dafuckfeels:
And he graduated high school now so if he's still a virgin he very well might end up like us. There are probably dozens of good looking zoomers on this forum who are incel because they're addicted to the internet and never go outside.

He jokes about that in another video he claims to be a virgin :dafuckfeels:
And he graduated high school now so if he's still a virgin he very well might end up like us. There are probably dozens of good looking zoomers on this forum who are incel because they're addicted to the internet and never go outside.
If he's a virgin that's fucked he's a legit prettyboy chadlite and charismatic wtf

Zoomerpill strikes again, not for the faint of heart;

ovER for zoomercels:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: