Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even Chad is forced to date a 3rd world monkey

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★
That's so fucking brutal. If even a Chad like that can't date his looksmatch, how fucking over is it for any of us?

Goblins like her should work in a sweatshop for 16 hours for 1$ an hour, not be treated like princesses and dated. Fucking over for this timeline. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Is he a fucking retard why is he dating some Chink Muslim

Her looksmatch died in The Taiwan military

HTN, not even Chadlite.

You niggers have serious rating issues.

HTN, not even Chadlite.

Do you know how normies look? He is thin, looks white as fuck and has full hair, that's at least a Chadlite.

Do you know how normies look? He is thin, looks white as fuck and has full hair, that's at least a Chadlite.
1. Thin.
2. White.
3. Full hair.

HTN if compared to other people from his ethnicity.

1. Thin.
2. White.
3. Full hair.

HTN if compared to other people from his ethnicity.
Maybe you're right. I'm not good at rating dudes lmao and thank god for that, because I ain't gay.

He probably doesn't look dark triad/aggressive enough to be Chad. Chads always have that sinister aura about them.

Maybe you're right. I'm not good at rating dudes lmao and thank god for that, because I ain't gay.

He probably doesn't look dark triad/aggressive enough to be Chad. Chads always have that sinister aura about them.
It is more about his face, expressions and face proportionality.

Far from being Chad.

Still may as well be Chad compared to the muslim chink
If you put this man in Indonesia, Malaysia or whatever muslimchink country, this man would be literally GIGACHAD compared to even their local CHANG.

Is he a fucking retard why is he dating some Chink Muslim
Mindbroken by globohomo from an early age

If you are a white man, everything in society is against you. Some seek shelter in pussy to not go insane.

Whether or not you’re “average,” “above average,” etc., is relative to who you’re competing against in a given environment, but the blackpill looks scale is objective. This guy is for sure a Gigachad in whatever shithole the foid came from, but in a white nation he’s just HTN. If he were to date a Western woman of his own race, he’d no doubt be subjected to her “ick” checklist.
If you put this man in Indonesia, Malaysia or whatever muslimchink country, this man would be literally GIGACHAD compared to even their local CHANG.
^^^

He does the cooking, the cleaning, the wageslaving, and she does...?

The princess treatment and height difference she deserves. :feelscomfy:
He appears to be a manlet as well. The difference in height between some 5" chink and a Western white man should be much more

HTN, not even Chadlite.

tall he's atleast 6'2
normies dont get that tall..
has colored eyes already beating normies again
has too much fat in the face and it ruins his smv.

hes a chadlite

tall he's atleast 6'2

hes a chadlite
5.9" at most jfl

5.9" at most jfl
no way...
i am that manlet height :feelsrope:
i can tell you look visibly short in that height
0:16 mark you can see he has decent size legs and torso. he's minimum 5'11-6 but most likely 6'2

tall he's atleast 6'2

hes a chadlite
No frame for 6'2

High tier or not i do see guys like him with good looking status maxxed white women. But i also see these guys increasingly going for ethnics so it's a sign that even gl whites probably struggle mating with women of their race. Not surprising given that western foids are a pain in the ass since the 70's

no way...
i am that manlet height :feelsrope:
i can tell you look visibly short in that height
0:16 mark you can see he has decent size legs and torso. he's minimum 5'11-6 but most likely 6'2
Yes, between 5'11 and 6'0.

No way 6'2, that would make the toilet 6'0 lmao, he isn't that much taller than her. Foids look like midgets compared to 6'2" guys, unless they are white and tall themselves.

Her looksmatch died in The Taiwan military
He died defending her right to fuck white pigs by killing other ricecels, its literally never began