Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even Caroline of FTX is ridiculously hypergamous

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If you don't know who this bitch is, she is basically Bonnie to cryptokike SBF''s Clyde in the whole FTX debacle. This is what she looks like:

She's CEO of a crypto research firm because she sucked off this guy.

2022 11 13 01 03 10 sam bankman fried beanbag   Google Search

Both of these fucks will hopefully go to jail soon. It's important to know what these people look like, because even below average looking women like her (YOU BET I STILL WOULD) have ridiculously insane standards and fantasies of men in competition for her. I found this thread on 4 chan, containing a bunch of hypergamous musings she made on a tumblr. They are very INSIGHTFULLY hypergamous that is worth a read.

Fdadf

Sounds really JEWY and power-hungry

2022 11 13 00 37 32 1668310699313247   IrfanView Zoom  1377 x 713

I can only imagine the competitive simping going on in that Bahamanian penthouse. All this Ponzi scheming just to smash with a hypergamous chipmunk on a cum stained bean bag.

2022 11 13 00 41 06 2022 11 12 23 54 52 Fake Charity Nerd Girl on Tumblr   Brave   IrfanVi

This is what love is to her-- a battleground for simps. The pivot to polyamory in SF makes total hypergamous sense. In NYC, foids are abundant. SF is a sausagefest full of rich simps.

F123

This one is a bit on the nose.

Blackpilled2

This is just straight out of the femcel playbook. Pretty damned blackpilled. I think most females do this intuitively, but I respect that she is at least able to put these actions into words.

Fdadfdaa

This one is proof that she can't get her ladybean off unless she feels jealous/coveteous of her partner, which is why ONLY ranked polyamory is for her. She is basically fake-neolib Ayn Rand.

Attachments

• 1667915883632552.png
    1667915883632552.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
  • blackpilled.jpg
    blackpilled.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
In my opinion she is not attractive at all.

Disgusting jewess

Kikes have the most aggravating looking faces

Never trust Jews with your money.

absolutely ridiculous my looksmatch can set whatever standard and not have enough while i rot

In every successful bad man's life there is an even worse women to push him further

I have a disdain towards women who practice Judaism. They live in and perpetuate a culture full of rules and restrictions, many of which don’t apply to them at all.

>Sorry you had to get your dick chopped up bro. Good thing I was born with a vagina.