Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even buying a BED I have to question here #INCEL LIFE

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I currently have a queen double bed. I want to buy a new bed though. Im thinking, do I get another double bed, or do I just save a few hundred dollars, and get a single bed?

Its not like Ive ever had the need for 2 people sleeping in my bed and I cant see that ever happening in the future, so is there any point in me spending the extra money for a double bed again?

I currently have a queen double bed. I want to buy a new bed though. Im thinking, do I get another double bed, or do I just save a few hundred dollars, and get a single bed?

Its not like Ive ever had the need for 2 people sleeping in my bed and I cant see that ever happening in the future, so is there any point in me spending the extra money for a double bed again?
If you want to buy a sexdoll, you'll need a double. I sleep on a US queen size.

Just go with the double bed,it's more comfy plus you can fantasymaxx that you can ascend

Honestly twin beds are a lot more comfortable for me. I enjoy sleeping next to the edge anyway for easy access on and off. Only issue is that they aren't long enough normally, but that's okay if you're a shortcel.
Only for the true LDARers though, if you are still trying your best it might not be worth it.

Honestly twin beds are a lot more comfortable for me. I enjoy sleeping next to the edge anyway for easy access on and off. Only issue is that they aren't long enough normally, but that's okay if you're a shortcel.
Only for the true LDARers though, if you are still trying your best it might not be worth it.

Being small actually helps in bed size. I just sleep in my chair because I'm 5'5 and my chair is a little circular rotating one so I just put my legs up on the arm rests and sleep.

i have a double bed just because i like the extra space

Each to their own. Personally, I'd go with a single because it just comes off as comfy in my opinion. My opinion probably doesn't have much value since I don't even have a bed, I sleep on a recliner/couch.

This reminds me of the French movie called "whatever".
If you don't find bigger beds comfy and see it as a waste of money, just keep your money and go smaller

Get a big one tbh

single beds are honestly the worst

just save money and sleep on the floor. lol @ beds.

Get the double bed mate. Treat yourself, it's good to be able to sprawl out on your bed with space to roll into.

I still sleep on my old bed, still intact and fine.

Sleep on a hard, flat surface, it's good for your back. I did it for a while.