Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even blackops2cel can be looksmaxed

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Here's some quality pasta:
2408DE14 C0C0 4164 A0EF 2F1DC52BDC4A

>BSSO
(reposition jaws)
>LeFort I impaction
(remove vertical maxillary excess and move maxilla forwards)
>Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy
(add slightly more lateral width and anterior projection of his already high cheekbones)
>Custom wraparound jaw implant with chin
(add width to his narrow mandible)
>Custom zygoma implants
(add more anterior projection to cheekbones)
>forehead/temple burring
(reduce the part of the bone that gives him a lightbulb forehead appearance)
>hairline lowering/recontouring
(add more hair towards the temples)
>Infraorbital rim implants
(provide greater support for under eye area)
>Lateral orbital rim implants
(ditto, but lateral orbits)
>Supraorbital rim implants
(ditto but the top most part of the orbitals)
>Lateral Canthoplexy
(reshape his eyelids for a more almond appearance)
>eyebrow botox
(provide hooding)
>rhinoplasty
(fix his nose)

then its just tan, better skin, better haircut, and better fashion sense.

That would all cost a FUCK TON of money ($90k-$125k) but the results would be incredibly similar to pic related.

The fact hes got a nice smile, big eyes (albeit bad shape) and positive canthal tilt does him huge favors.

>b-but thats alot of s-surgery y-you will look like a bog.

No, looking like a bog is solely the result of going overboard on fillers and soft tissue.

Osteotomies that work with your actual bone, as well as custom made implants look perfectly natural.

Hell, I'm willing to go into deep debt to ascend.

Last edited:
Fake and gay. St.BlackOps2Cel is holy.

Lol I wonder if it's even possible to make that many surgeries. And the final result still sucks tbh. He looks weird, no girl is ever making it easy to a guy like that like they do for Chads and Chadlites.

Maybe if he looksmaxxed to the fullest like you said and then spam approached in Thailand or something, but it's way too much effort for meager results tbh.

Lol I wonder if it's even possible to make that many surgeries. And the final result still sucks tbh. He looks weird, no girl is ever making it easy to a guy like that like they do for Chads and Chadlites.

Maybe if he looksmaxxed to the fullest like you said and then spam approached in Thailand or something, but it's way too much effort for meager results tbh.

What? The guy on the right would easily be slayin'. Someone run a Tinder experiment.

With a surgery list that extensive he'd end up looking like one of the Bogdanoff twins
As was said: No, looking like a bog is solely the result of going overboard on fillers and soft tissue.

Osteotomies that work with your actual bone, as well as custom made implants look perfectly natural.

i actually had a BSSO and LF1 and im still ugly as fuck posting here.

As was said: No, looking like a bog is solely the result of going overboard on fillers and soft tissue.

Doesn't matter what that guy says. It's pretty much impossible to look good if you're having a laundry list of meme surgeries.

Looksmaxing via photoshop is different to looksmaxing irl :(
No amount of surgery could improve that

Even after 10's of thousands on surgery and Roidmaxing he'll go from

Incel tier to normie tier AT BEST

OP, a lot of ignorant whiners will call this cope, but what you just described isn't even that much surgery. The impaction and BSSO alone would bump him 2 points, every other surgery is pretty easy to perform since all they do is insert an implant. People who think he'll look like a bog have no clue what they're talking about, bog is the result of getting implants while your bone structure is fucked.

Surgery has been debunked you fucking slack-jawed fools. Debunked. You will not get results like those with any combination of surgery.

You are 16, and you know all this shit? Holy fuck. You should become a surgeon and run moneygame on a 10/10 model

i actually had a BSSO and LF1 and im still ugly as fuck posting here.
You had a lf1 impaction or advancement? Advancement makes you look like a chimp, don't get it unless your maxilla is actually recessed.

No way, this guy is beyond saving
Every surgery would need to go perfectly as planned, and it still would not look good
All his rations are fucked, you literally would need surgery on every inch on his face, and some things are just no do able which would leave him with a non harmonic face nonetheless
You can have several good features in your face, if one or two look out of place, its still over

You had a lf1 impaction or advancement? Advancement makes you look like a chimp, don't get it unless your maxilla is actually recessed.
advancement. Maxilla was recessed.

Here's some quality pasta:
View attachment 24146
>BSSO
(reposition jaws)
>LeFort I impaction
(remove vertical maxillary excess and move maxilla forwards)
>Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy
(add slightly more lateral width and anterior projection of his already high cheekbones)
>Custom wraparound jaw implant with chin
(add width to his narrow mandible)
>Custom zygoma implants
(add more anterior projection to cheekbones)
>forehead/temple burring
(reduce the part of the bone that gives him a lightbulb forehead appearance)
>hairline lowering/recontouring
(add more hair towards the temples)
>Infraorbital rim implants
(provide greater support for under eye area)
>Lateral orbital rim implants
(ditto, but lateral orbits)
>Supraorbital rim implants
(ditto but the top most part of the orbitals)
>Lateral Canthoplexy
(reshape his eyelids for a more almond appearance)
>eyebrow botox
(provide hooding)
>rhinoplasty
(fix his nose)

then its just tan, better skin, better haircut, and better fashion sense.

That would all cost a FUCK TON of money ($90k-$125k) but the results would be incredibly similar to pic related.

The fact hes got a nice smile, big eyes (albeit bad shape) and positive canthal tilt does him huge favors.

>b-but thats alot of s-surgery y-you will look like a bog.

No, looking like a bog is solely the result of going overboard on fillers and soft tissue.

Hell, I'm willing to go into deep debt to ascend.
That is blasphemy

Still looks ugly somehow

The amount of surgery will just make him look fake = turnoff for women.
Women can sense attractive men, plus depends on his height if he is under 5’9 its fucking over.

You have to disassemble his skull and start all over again...and there's still a chance he'll look terrible.

Holy shit I really feel bad for him.

OP, a lot of ignorant whiners will call this cope, but what you just described isn't even that much surgery. The impaction and BSSO alone would bump him 2 points, every other surgery is pretty easy to perform since all they do is insert an implant. People who think he'll look like a bog have no clue what they're talking about, bog is the result of getting implants while your bone structure is fucked.
Exactly.

he is a 4 / 10..for him is almost impossible have a good look