Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even being a chad cannot get you laid if you have bad body acne

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Having severe body acne turns you into a truecel doesnt matter if you are chad tier bone jfl you are literally untouchable and unfuckable

EED45FE9 5DD4 439E B302 61FE737EC362

Body acne is the most brutal

Cope; foids don't care, they can just ask the guy to wear a shirt or something. :feelsjuice:

Cope of the highest order, taking steroids is a choice, he deserved it

Cope; foids don't care, they can just ask the guy to wear a shirt or something. :feelsjuice:
bruh no, women find severe body acne fucking disgusting

Yes that guy is totally a trucel. I'm sure he's probably here posting with us now

Nope he gets laid daily while you rot

Nope he gets laid daily while you rot
Jfl if you think so, severe acne is the most brutal out there and I imagine the sex Woudlnt even be enjoyabke for the guy as someone who have acne like his

Jfl if you think so, severe acne is the most brutal out there and I imagine the sex Woudlnt even be enjoyabke for the guy as someone who have acne like his
Just take accutane, problem solved. Also I know this is only only one case but we had a member who had severe acne scars but that didn’t stop from ascending with a noodlewhore

I have acne on my face, arms, legs and stomach. A little on my back but not as much. It's fucking brutal, it hurts when I rest my face on my pillow because of it. Over for acnecels :feelsrope:

I have acne on my face, arms, legs and stomach. A little on my back but not as much. It's fucking brutal, it hurts when I rest my face on my pillow because of it. Over for acnecels :feelsrope:
is it as bad as in the picture? GOd damn I feel the same the acne FUCKING hurts and sometimes I wake up with wounds bleeding

is it as bad as in the picture? GOd damn I feel the same the acne FUCKING hurts and sometimes I wake up with wounds bleeding
My pillow is stained because of the blood I have to wash it constantly. It fucking sucks

It's not as bad as the picture but it's pretty fucking bad.

My pillow is stained because of the blood I have to wash it constantly. It fucking sucks

It's not as bad as the picture but it's pretty fucking bad.
I'm sure I'll have acne scars for the rest of my life.

i have body acne and i don't take steroids. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back