Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even babies HATE truecels

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
The other day, I was standing in the back of a tram, together with my brother and an East Asian man entered the tram with his baby in a carrier. When I looked at the baby, the baby stared at me, angrily, JFL. The baby then shifted its gaze to my brother and the baby's facial expression immediately changed from angry to neutral. Then the baby looked back at me, and once again, changed its facial expression from neutral to angry again, and the baby just kept staring at me. If babies hate you, it's TRULY over.

my roomates nephew never let me hold him, anytime they would let me hold him he would push my face away and start crying

Babies are the uncorrupted arbiters of attractiveness. It's over if babies don't like your face.

babies are weird, they literally stare the fuck out of me too.

I dont have the scared or angry reaction from little kids. But they stare at me (even my own family little kids) like they are hypnotized or something. Dunno how to feel about it, I guess its like they saw some weird animal or something lmao

i was eating burger king one day, and there was a baby in front of me. i tried smiling and he turned away instantly. lol his dad was smirking as well i felt super embarrassed.

i was eating burger king one day, and there was a baby in front of me. i tried smiling and he turned away instantly. lol his dad was smirking as well i felt super embarrassed.
i would get arrested as they would think i'm a pedo

It's over I scare babies and make them cry when I appear

there are studies that prove babies stare longer at GL faces

there are studies that prove babies stare longer at GL faces

I think it can happen if you are just weird or unique looking (dunno if only about features only or style/hair/clothes can contribute)

This Asian 2 year old called me ugly while I was working. Worst feeling ever.

they always stare at me for long lengths of time and it makes me feel uncomfortable

My brother's girlfriend's son would point at me and say "daddy"

The other day, I was standing in the back of a tram, together with my brother and an East Asian man entered the tram with his baby in a carrier. When I looked at the baby, the baby stared at me, angrily, JFL. The baby then shifted its gaze to my brother and the baby's facial expression immediately changed from angry to neutral. Then the baby looked back at me, and once again, changed its facial expression from neutral to angry again, and the baby just kept staring at me. If babies hate you, it's TRULY over.
maybe it's the foul stench that results from not showering for a week /s

I think it can happen if you are just weird or unique looking (dunno if only about features only or style/hair/clothes can contribute)
this, they probably stare cause you look weird if you're ugly

but seriously why are you guys staring at babies if they aren't a relatives, y'all are just gonna catch some pedo charges since incels are automatically creeps

I dont have the scared or angry reaction from little kids. But they stare at me (even my own family little kids) like they are hypnotized or something. Dunno how to feel about it, I guess its like they saw some weird animal or something lmao
this. It's probably because i'm BLACK

this, they probably stare cause you look weird if you're ugly

but seriously why are you guys staring at babies if they aren't a relatives, y'all are just gonna catch some pedo charges since incels are automatically creeps
Im around 5.5-6/10 I think. Lol you dont need to directly stare at little kids to know that they are staring at you

Im around 5.5-6/10 I think. Lol you dont need to directly stare at little kids to know that they are staring at you
oh wasn't directly targeting you with my comment just speaking in general, and was just joking about the pedo shit lol but still precations should be taken cause anything can happen with incels luck lol

oh man thats a brutal amog. im sorry bro.

Little girls 5-10 can be nice to me and smile but after 12 it's over.

Babies are frightened of me. On the rare occasion I go outside, like to the grocery, babies who see me stare into my soul. If I smile at them, wave, or act playful, they either keep staring or cry. I actually started to believe that's how babies were with most people until I saw a Chad stranger making silly faces at my niece, who giggled and smiled and cooed.

She has never done that with me. Strangers babies are frightened of me. It's fucking over.

Older kids aren't quite as bad. Girls around junior high age like to virtue signal to others that they go out of their way to be nice to me. They smile and say "have a nice day" in the same way they would to someone with Downs syndrome. It's humiliating but I can't really blame them.

babies are weird, they literally stare the fuck out of me too.

You are an Orb-lite, they stare in awe when it comes to you.

Yeah the baby´s father was laughing to. I said to my brother out loud `Why is that baby looking at me angrily?´ and the dad just started laughing, JFL.

I think this too. Probably because of my broken nose.

I've had a little 2 year old toddler slap me once. It's over.

Babies are frightened of me. On the rare occasion I go outside, like to the grocery, babies who see me stare into my soul. If I smile at them, wave, or act playful, they either keep staring or cry. I actually started to believe that's how babies were with most people until I saw a Chad stranger making silly faces at my niece, who giggled and smiled and cooed.

She has never done that with me. Strangers babies are frightened of me. It's fucking over.
Damn, Chad Always wins....

children are triggered by my ugly face.

Babies are totally fine with me although they sometimes stare. Women on the other hand...not so much.

Babies are totally fine with me although they sometimes stare. Women on the other hand...not so much.

See, if babies are fine with you then you look fine to adults too.

She was my baby cousin. I tried playing with her but she was having none of it.
That sucks. My friend's nephew is turning 2 at the end of the month and has bitten me numerous times.

That sucks. My friend's nephew is turning 2 at the end of the month and has bitten me numerous times.
Some babies are super viscous like that. But not all of them thankfully. I had a 4 year old cousin who was really sweet and playful with me.

Thing is, she's from Mexico. I haven't been back there since 2007. I hate to think she became just another roastie.

Some babies are super viscous like that. But not all of them thankfully. I had a 4 year old cousin who was really sweet and playful with me.

Thing is, she's from Mexico. I haven't been back there since 2007. I hate to think she became just another roastie.
Don't think about your relatives like that, I'm sure she respects herself instead of being a roastie. You should go back, man. That's 11 years ago! She's 15 now.

Babies are one of the purest tests of whether you are ugly or not

If a baby doesn't smile at you or doesn't like you, then you are ugly

Don't think about your relatives like that, I'm sure she respects herself instead of being a roastie. You should go back, man. That's 11 years ago! She's 15 now.
Perhaps, but unlikely.

Babies are one of the purest tests of whether you are ugly or not

If a baby doesn't smile at you or doesn't like you, then you are ugly
Exactly! I've always maintained I'm a truecel. This is further proof.

See, if babies are fine with you then you look fine to adults too.

Eh, I have to disagree. Babies do not have the same learned biases that we do. I might look fine to a baby but ugly to an adult because my features are non-European. Social conditioning plays a big role.

Eh, I have to disagree. Babies do not have the same learned biases that we do. I might look fine to a baby but ugly to an adult because my features are non-European. Social conditioning plays a big role.
Social conditioning definitely plays a role but not that much. It's also genetic. My friend is Arab but he has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's not at all attracted to white girls but only to Arab girls.