Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even autistic women’s pussies go dry over autistic men.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, even autistic women’s pussies go dry over autistic men and want to know why? Because feminism makes many women self-entitled whores to the point where even autistic women have sky high standards. I bet she doesn’t call Chad ‘creepy’.

Most autistic women are just the same as the rest of the female gender except they just have autism.

1D5AECAF 8D8B 422C A1F2 AA5886E79DE6

Last edited:
I feel that. My autism makes it impossible for me to attract foids

If you're not a highly performing handsome sociopath who comes from a long line of warlords, then basically you're a creep or a nerd and you should never have kids.
t. every woman ever

her name on twitter is @autistictitan5 but she hates autistic men and calls them creepy
Blackpill if I ever saw one.

Do women with ADHD like ADHD men?

"Creepy autistic men." Bitch, aren't you autistic as well?
Manipulation and depravity all rolled into one.
The hell that autistic males have to go through is unbelievable, I hope paradise awaits them.

The hell that autistic males have to go through is unbelievable, I hope paradise awaits them.
A traitor against her own kind but then again, she’s is barley anything like me except she has autism.
Probably not, man unless it’s Chad who has it.

A traitor against her own kind but then again, she’s is barley anything like me except she has autism.

Probably not, man unless it’s Chad who has it.
-BrettyBoy-
Well at least she is far unlike you, despite than exception.

I've done a good job of eliminating negative thoughts like resentment from my quaint NEEt existence; but struggly mightily with the gap in life quality between autistic men and women. It's just a sick joke that on top of that is their absolute hatred for us, I will get over it eventually.

What the fuck does creepy even mean? Not attracted to their lack of jaw bones? Shes a creepy autistic bitch who should get raped in Minecraft
The term got took over by soy boys and feminists. ‘Creepy’ means ‘Man I find unattractive’ when females say it and that is it.

Meanwhile autistic foids are acquiring chadlites. All they have to do is BEND OVER, their social retardation doesn't even matter

All foids demands the same that is good looking men

All girls are the same

ADHD Is a type 2 mental illness
It's in the same group with BPD and the such
Highly Chad illness, look up some studies

Norman's take all the autistic cuntholes as they consider them easier game like jbw with noodles.

CuckTears are really avoiding this one.

Autism is just something for women to attention whore with.

For men, it is death sentence and massive over before it began pill. For foid, just another way to gain sympathy points and virtue signal.

IT is not screenshotting this post since it really proves a point even though they basically say autism doesn’t dry women’s pussies yet here we are, an autistic female herself basically saying autism is a pussy drier which is saying something.

her name on twitter is @autistictitan5 but she hates autistic men and calls them creepy
Blackpill if I ever saw one.
Over for titancels. Oh wait

Paradise paradis para dis

Paradis
Paradis isLAND

Women want autistic dead males dead. They would love it if we commited suicide for them.

Creepy = ugly

Someone gave me the advice to search for an autistic girl because she would understand me better...

Cant trust dem bluepillers.

Doesn't matter who she is. You ugly? She ain't interested.

No mystery there's a history of autistic males going tranny, more than the figures would expect given the numbers difference to NT.

Same happens with downy foids and downy men

6hn8bujjuge11

D9E41EFE 94E5 45B2 BF72 2F14D8672DA5

CHAD ONLY CHAD ONLY CHAD ONLY

695A4650 B5D4 4FB3 94BB 731605CB6572

The same thing with ugly foids not wanting ugly guys; short foids, short guys; fat foids, fat guys; and so on.

Last edited:
How does your Dad's ADHD affect the relationship between your mom and him, and does he have Inattentive or Hyperactive ADHD?
He's not in a relationship with her, idk

Not even blind foids want to date other blind men.

If you're not a highly performing handsome sociopath who comes from a long line of warlords, then basically you're a creep or a nerd and you should never have kids.
t. every woman ever
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:

If you deny mentalceldom, be sure to check this out.

tbh. hypergamy ruins mens lives. foids are shallow narcissit.

every single human hates us autistic subhumans, even other autists

they are Locally Undesired

Because feminism makes many women self-entitled whores
All feminism does is enable women to reveal what they really want and who they really are. The conditions in the past required women to settle for oofy doofy and play housewife.

t. every woman ever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back