Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even autistic women are neurotypical only

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Autistic women only want neurotypical men instead of their autistic male counterpart how can a species be so shallow and stuck up I’m tired of this nonsense NT men can’t have anything REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I’m sick of this degenerate society REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Autistic women don't exist they're just faking whores.

Women cant be non NT. It’s impossible.

They'd also be just fine with autistic Chads; they just match up so well! :feelsclown:

Autistic women don't exist they're just faking whores.
Exactly. No actual autistic woman exist. They have a bajillion moments to learn social skills so idk whats holding them back.

Women can't have autism, I have met several foids with supposed "autism" and NONE of them acted the part. It makes me sick to think that they romanticize our mental illnesses

Women cant be non NT. It’s impossible.
The reason for this is women aren't judged as harshly on their behaviors so when a woman is eccentric or lonely it doesn't effect peoples perception of them. And peoples perception is how they diagnose mental illness

Women who claim to be autistic are generally just trying to get attention because it is often seen as "quirky" and unique

Even salt water is wet.

Autistic women are infinitely more nt than the most nt men

Even "autistic" women are chad only​

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back