Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even attempting to find professional help is suicide fuel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
As I am speaking, just trying to find a professional therapist makes me want to kill myself. I am looking on this psychology today website in my city. I HATE how most therapists are FOIDS, and the therapists that are men charge WAAY more, and don't take insurance. When I look at the profile pictures of these fucks, these are faces of JUDGEMENT. Hunting for a therapist, is like fucking TINDER. Getting an appointment is as hard as getting a fucking date. Why am I seeing photos of these fucks?? I laugh at the idea they could help me. I could only surmise, they would all just want to drop me as a client 5 mins in, at the pure misery I would impart to them.

When normies tell us to get help, they are so far removed from the mechanics of getting help. I AM ALONE HERE. I don't know anything about getting this help or trusting anybody, or how I would pay for this shit.

FUCK

Try to find a male psychologist. Not a female, not a "therapist".

Just looked it up, vast majority on psychologytoday are male therapists but the femoids do have looks of judgement

Just imagine

Imagine paying to get shitty counceling from her

Just looked it up, vast majority on psychologytoday are male therapists but the femoids do have looks of judgement

View attachment 40177

Imagine paying to get shitty counceling from her

I bet this whore only takes CHADS, foids, and children as clients.

Why do you think "professionals" could help you anyways?

This is not a blue pill.
Most therapist don't care what you look like. They care about what you talk about.
If you feel more comfortable with a male therapist, put that in your search criteria. Call clinics that accept your insurance and specifically ask for a male therapist. If you are uninsured or your insurance is limited you can try looking into college programs. Yes, you will be talking to a graduate student but they will be under the supervision of a professor.

Why do you think "professionals" could help you anyways?

I NEED a fucking cope dude. I feel like veal in a cage. I doubt they could help, but it's something.

Why paying for a therapist when you can buy whiskey tbh ?

I NEED a fucking cope dude. I feel like veal in a cage. I doubt they could help, but it's something.

Therapist or whatever won't have sex with you or anything like that, they can't help. Spend your money to hookers, thats better than therapy for incels, dont you think?

I'm sorry to burst your bubble all, but the incel community, who is usually excessive about everything, is pretty much right on talk therapy. At best, it's a rent-a-friend service who might sometimes, once in a blue moon, give you some useful insight you didn't already know. At worst, you'll just get gaslighted ("what makes you think you're ugly?" "what makes you feel the way you feel?")

If you're clinically depressed, directly go to a psychiatrist for drugs or electroshocks

I've been through my fair share of therapists and a lot of them are shit. The problem is a lot of them were fucked up real bad themselves and decided their only career option is to be a counselor. But the reality is they aren't that far off from you so its like the blind leading the blind. One of my first therapists charged $120 for a 50 minute session and would take personal calls from her husband during my session to talk about her dinner plans. Fucking rip off artists. I mean by all means if you find one that is legit and is helpful go ahead but more often that not that probably won't be the case.