Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even ascending at 18-22 is TOO LATE. Only high school matters.

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
This post should be obvious for many people who are truly blackpilled, but there are still some morons here who cope with "muh if you're under 20 you still can ascend".

I am telling you this IS NOT the case. Even if you manage to make something of yourself after high school socially, you will ALWAYS be socially stunted compared to the normal people who had social milestones in high school

I have a friend from hs (I use the word "friend" loosely, true inkwells don't really have any friends. He's more someone who gives me the time of day during college lectures and we speak a little. We both went to the same HS and majored in the same thing at the same college) who was a KHHV till 19. He finally lost it after countless cold approaches at the bar and club.

And this guy thinks he did something. Sure, compared to the 31 year old virgins here who haven't talked to a girl in YEARS, sure he "did something", but compared to all those functioning normies, he WILL always be behind. You have to realize that sexual connection with a girl in your teen years (as an actual teen- if you date some 18 year old girl at 20, you are STILL mentally FUCKED) is such a fleeting window.

This is no different from childhood trauma from abuse or bullying. Missing out on social development as a kid will FUCK you so hard that you won't recover. And the insidious thing is that normies don't even talk about this. As a society we realize child abuse and bullying is wrong but we always tell our children it's okay that they are 19 year old virgins. Bro, it IS NOT.

Even if I lose my vcard at 21 or something to a girl who actually willingly hooks up with me (hypothetically, cuz that probably won't happen) I will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be playing catch up. Most girls in college have already had a relationship at this point.

The last time i had a chance was 4 years ago when i was in high school. It really is too late now. I'm still in college so i guess i'll try to make the most of it, but it will never EVER make up for being a virgin in high school.
I'm very tired of people here thinking that ascending in college is as good as ascending in high school. It is NOT, and never will be.

@SlayerSlayer says it better than me
The four years you experience in high school is without a doubt, the four most important years of your life. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. Subsequently, the four years you have in college afterwards are the second most important. But really. If you can't fucking get high school right, it WILL traumatize you for the rest of your fucking life. You fucking kids don't understand is that the teen faces and flippant attitudes in high school-- it will STICK WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE. Nothing else feels right. Nothing is more RAW. Nothing is more REAL.
There are degrees to this. Ascending in early adulthood is better than being a 30 year old virgin, but it will NEVER come CLOSE to being a non-virgin in hs

Last edited:
Why would you want a relationship anyways after knowing female nature?

Why would you want a relationship anyways after knowing female nature?
People here are so starved for female attention that they would crack as soon as a woman says hi to them. Be honest with yourself: if a woman gave you her undivided attention out of the blue, you would probably crack too. I would as well, but at least i can admit it.

People here are so starved for female attention that they would crack as soon as a woman says hi to them. Be honest with yourself: if a woman gave you her undivided attention out of the blue, you would probably crack too. I would as well, but at least i can admit it.
I dont know man

yes and at that point im sorry to say its over

but to fair i will be with you in 7 years' time. One blink and i'll be there
My brother in law got married at 37. Curries have always been bottom feeders and clean everyone else's slop up. When I'm 35 I'm sure
I'll have my fair share of crazy single mothers.

My brother in law got married at 37. Curries have always been bottom feeders and clean everyone else's slop up. When I'm 35 I'm sure
Hey curryboy

Honestly, if i were you i'd look forward to it. Better than nothing.

but it's crazy to think white chad will experience 100x what we will in our 40s with a single mother, lol

but it's crazy to think white chad will experience 100x what we will in our 40s with a single mother, lol
U must be retarded. I'm not looking forward to that shit. I'm going to pissrael this year.

No it's not nigga wtf

Just fuck them and leave them

U gonna marry i*raeli woman in life?
I'm going to show my family and parents and community what a real Muslim does. Then they can explain to the police what kind of shit they teach their kids since birth the fucking inbred retard Muslim niggers.

And I thought I was pessimistic. How would you even know unless you are a fakecel who already got sex at at 18-22?

I have a friend from hs.... who was a KHHV till 19. He finally lost it after countless cold approaches at the bar and club.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: 19...! OMG! He's practically geriatric. Zimmer frames and false teeth and everything!

And this guy thinks he did something. Sure, compared to the 31 year old virgins here who haven't talked to a girl in YEARS, sure he "did something", but compared to all those functioning normies, he WILL always be behind.

"Behind"..... behind what?
A woman wanted to fuck him and she did. He made it. He ascended. As a literal teenager. What else matters?

Pretending you don't envy him, would be the most ridiculous cope, and an obvious lie. Is that what this is?

Even if I l.... ...at 21 or something...

...4 years ago when i was in high school....

:feelskek: Every. Fucking. Time.

This is true. I hate that copers act like it’s not over till you are in your late 20s. It’s mostly over when you hit 15-17 without a shred of female attention, but at 18 when you leave high school a virgin, it’s completely over and you’re fucked beyond repair. I’m currently a few months past 19, and nothing usually gets better. I have barely any hope of ascending, and even if I did somehow get a gf, it can’t make up for the nothingness in my teen years.

If you are a khhv at 21 plus it's giga over

This is true. I hate that copers act like it’s not over till you are in your late 20s. It’s mostly over when you hit 15-17 without a shred of female attention, but at 18 when you leave high school a virgin, it’s completely over and you’re fucked beyond repair. I’m currently a few months past 19, and nothing usually gets better. I have barely any hope of ascending, and even if I did somehow get a gf, it can’t make up for the nothingness in my teen years.
they don't get it lol

Of course if you're some 47 year old balding subhuman, you'd look at people who are 23 and be like, "oh they're still young and have time" because everything just meshes together

meanwhile when you are out of high school and in that 18-21 age range, you realize how much better things were when you are in high school and how behind you will truly be.

of course if you ascend during 18-21 age range it's better than nothing but don't act like it makes up for missing on teen love as a teenager

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: 19...! OMG! He's practically geriatric. Zimmer frames and false teeth and everything!

"Behind"..... behind what?
A woman wanted to fuck him and she did. He made it. He ascended. As a literal teenager. What else matters?

Pretending you don't envy him, would be the most ridiculous cope, and an obvious lie. Is that what this is?

:feelskek: Every. Fucking. Time.

Yes you are correct, but you are getting too emotional over my post. Of course I agree...he is much better off than us and yes of course I would want to be in his shoes. But my point is that he's still behind those guys who achieved these milestones early in high school

there are levels to this. Losing KHHV status at 18-19 is better than being a KHHV into your 40s by far. But at the same time he will never have a virgin girlfriend. Any girl he dates will probably have a body count of 9 AT THE VERY LEAST and will always compare him to the chad that she dated in her youth, which sucks.

Which girl do you remember more? Your first crush in middle/high school or your 20th crush in your college lecture? I know which one i'd have stronger feelings for. Same with any girl he gets with. She will never love him as much as her first love.

but on the flip side the people with the best quality of life lose KHHV status as a high schooler

Last edited:
Losing your Vcard to some random chick at a bar doesnt make your life better regardless of age. Sure you had sex, you have that experience. But it isnt teen love, its not emotional connection, its not a fucking relationship.

And i can ensure you that a lot of Gen Z males have not done it in their teenage years. 20% of Gen Z males are still virgins and the youngest Gen Z are 14 now and the oldest are 27/28.

they don't get it lol

Of course if you're some 47 year old balding subhuman, you'd look at people who are 23 and be like, "oh they're still young and have time" because everything just meshes together

meanwhile when you are out of high school and in that 18-21 age range, you realize how much better things were when you are in high school and how behind you will truly be.

of course if you ascend during 18-21 age range it's better than nothing but don't act like it makes up for missing on teen love as a teenager

Perspective is like experience. You get it after you needed it.

A few of my buddy boyos who were ugly weird virgins like me when we were university students, ascended in their mid-20s, all of them are married home owners with kids now. They seem happy, and why wouldn't they be, they have that whole life that I would love to have had.

You've said a few times in this thread "none of that makes up for missing out on teen sex" and you're right. But what's behind you isn't an option.

One of my buddy boyos is very proud of his oldest daughter and is always posting about her work, family stuff they do together with her boyfriend who is like another kid to him. It just looks like he's moved on from caring about mising out on teen sex. I mean, I bet he still thinks about how different his life was when his daughter is staying at her bf's house. But I bet it doesn't ruin his life or get him down.

they don't get it lol
No they don’t. It’s kinda laughable, actually
Yep. Everything’s relative. Just because you’re that old, doesn’t mean 18-20 isn’t already insanely late to make any milestones with women
I knew how behind I was while still in high school. Motherfuckers were almost all having gfs by 10th grade at the latest. Many had gfs even in 8th grade, and sometimes even 7th grade!
Yeah, it’s still far better than being an incel for your entire lifetime, but you are always gonna be permanently damaged from rotting in your formative years, even if the relationship is a nice loving one. Also, the chances of you ever having actual live is rare. Women will get the ick so fucking fast when they find out you have no past experience

meh, tons of guys lose their virginity after high school jfl

many of them do it in college, since modern unis are designed for students to get drunk, fuck each other and learn nothing

it's not 'too late,' it's fairly normal

Perspective is like experience. You get it after you needed it.

A few of my buddy boyos who were ugly weird virgins like me when we were university students, ascended in their mid-20s, all of them are married home owners with kids now. They seem happy, and why wouldn't they be, they have that whole life that I would love to have had.

You've said a few times in this thread "none of that makes up for missing out on teen sex" and you're right. But what's behind you isn't an option.

One of my buddy boyos is very proud of his oldest daughter and is always posting about her work, family stuff they do together with her boyfriend who is like another kid to him. It just looks like he's moved on from caring about mising out on teen sex. I mean, I bet he still thinks about how different his life was when his daughter is staying at her bf's house. But I bet it doesn't ruin his life or get him down.
you are correct. In 10 years' time, my classmate will likely live a fairly normal life imo, especially considering he isn't constantly writing up threads on muh teen love

i guess i just think about missing teen love more than the average normie as a side effect of frequenting these forums.

it is what it is I guess. He will likely end up with a roastie but better than nothing

many normies only had sex after high school, it's rare for foids but common for moids

they're still the same as most other normies

it doesn't matter at which age a normie has sex, they will always be the same mentally, because they are NPCs who are programmed that way

What does any of that shit even mean?

He looks happy. That's something I do understand.
3 years on that forum and still doesnt know these terms, literally never began

@KillNiggers

What does any of that shit even mean?

He looks happy. That's something I do understand.
“Oofy-doofy” is the new term for “beta male”, and refers to some guy who is naive and doesn’t think very hard after he ends up with some woman late into his 20s/early 30s

Essentially he’s asking if your friend is some beta that’s married to a used up woman who has had multiple partners before him

@KillNiggers

OK 2023 man.

Far too many ppl here seem to have traded reality for these buzzwords. IMO.

@KillNiggers
Nah he cool. He is atleast open minded unlike your average inkwell.

Tbh agree

meh, tons of guys lose their virginity after high school jfl

many of them do it in college, since modern unis are designed for students to get drunk, fuck each other and learn nothing

it's not 'too late,' it's fairly normal
still not ideal or natural

still not ideal or natural
exactly

20 years ago, provided you were 3.5/10 in looks and/or white, you could probably get a GF quite easily

now it seems that you need to literally be 7/10 chad to get a reasonable gf that isn't a landwhale

@KillNiggers

I obviously know cuck and it's notable his reply implied otherwise especially given it's in his username.

But I've never heard "oofy doofy" before. The fuck is an "oofy doofy?" And I've read most of the incel wiki and have familiarity with most of the terms and phrases, (I could constantly use it in my comments, I just intentionally usually don't) due to talking on these things on many other places on the internet over years.

Edit: just looked it up an it has an article.

I obviously know cuck and it's notable his reply implied otherwise especially given it's in his username.

But I've never heard "oofy doofy" before. The fuck is an "oofy doofy?" And I've read most of the incel wiki and have familiarity with most of the terms and phrases, (I could constantly use it in my comments, I just intentionally usually don't) due to talking on these things on many other places on the internet over years.

Edit: just looked it up an it has an article.
“Oofy-doofy” is the new term for “beta male”, and refers to some guy who is naive and doesn’t think very hard after he ends up with some woman late into his 20s/early 30s

Essentially he’s asking if your friend is some beta that’s married to a used up woman who has had multiple partners before him
^

Thanks. Interestingly, the wiki frames oofy doofy around a false theory some incels hold that maintains that for some reasoning, women are attracted to this kind of person. Obviously this is a cope and untrue. It's funny, this is apparently "the bluepill for incels."

I think that women forgive and can find clumsy/awkward/niceguy behavior endearing in a guy if he's attractive enough. Perhaps this is a mistaken basis on the part of incels who are proponents of oofy doofy theory. (To be honest I've had personal experience with this — I am not bragging...because as a 28 year old KHHV I am definitely an incel. It's just that my face is alright but my height is too short to never not struggle, and I was cursed my entire adult life until recently with cutecel syndrome on top of that, and misfortune for many other reasons besides that are beyond the scope of this comment to explain. Most of them women that found me "cute" wouldn't seriously consider actually sleeping with me. Furthermore, despite cutecel syndrome not being an issue for me as it was in the past, mainly due to growing facial hair, dating is not a prospect for me for the foreseeable future, for reasons that are again beyond the scope of this comment.)

Last edited:
Nah only getting a Virgin matters everything else is cope

Pump and dump
easier said than done. Normie men already get attached to women, it's probably only worse for guys like us here who get no female contact at all...

easier said than done. Normie men already get attached to women, it's probably only worse for guys like us here who get no female contact at all...
True