Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even amish girls aren't safe

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Was chatting with a guy who was trying to find a christian girl on some dating site (not tinder, an obscure one). After many failures he finally found this amish girl who lives in the middle of nowhere. He talked with her for a while and thought she was a hidden jewel. He showed me how she does tiktok videos, but assured me she only does it for fun and is still a devout amish girl.

A while later she said she has no interest in him. Turns out she ended up with millions of followers on tiktok, where she just puts on her traditional clothes and dances or does amish stuff. With all the attention she must be receiving, of course she wouldn't want to be with him. This made me realize how brutal the modern world is. Even if a woman is brainwashed from birth within an isolated religious sect, as soon as she gets internet access, none of it matters.

So long as this hyperconnectivity remains, there will be more and more incels, and society is going to further destabilize.

Brutal. They brainwash people into thinking foids are important