Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel even after 10 years we still suffer

i feel like him.

Interesting that he said ''go sodini''. Of course ER wasn't a thing in 2013, but it's still interesting to see.

Interesting that he said ''go sodini''. Of course ER wasn't a thing in 2013, but it's still interesting to see.
These days Sodini is completely forgotten, overshadowed by ER and Alek.

@FakeFakecel interesting. Also no not Alek only er tbh

What I mean is ''go (mass shooter)'' is a much older phrase than people think. Even Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold referred to their attack as ''go NBK (Natural Born Killers)''.

Even Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold referred to their attack as ''go NBK (Natural Born Killers)''.
And this was in 1997-1999. I wonder if there's an older documented instance of it? I think EH & DK started the trend, but I might be wrong.

Brutal, reading those old posts makes me feel nostalgic and at the same time sad...

And this was in 1997-1999. I wonder if there's an older documented instance of it? I think EH & DK started the trend, but I might be wrong.
No wonder they have such a reach on these niche subcultures past 15-20 years

It will get worse by a 10 fold

Fascinating. It genuinely saddens me knowing how long overdue we are for another major ER event with the notoriety and media attention ER recieved

Blackpill is timeless

Imagine some of them are still active on forums till this day

Cucked

Sluthate.com was beyond cucked jfl. Look at the "White Knighting" section and the fact that there is a class of users called "Females" at the bottom. :feelskek: