Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even a transmale scores better than you on photofeeler- it’s damned over.

JackAutismo

JackAutismo

Banned
-
5829DE6F 0EE8 405A AE2A FF876A0BAA9D

Well that's a good looking white person. White people generally have a lot of masculine traits. Most white women look like men without makeup.

So it's not surprising.

photofeeler is fucking bullshit

Kek, Meeks only scores like 73% on photofeeler.

try testing your pics...if you get 99% then its certainly bullshit.

tellemt got below average but slayed like a champ on tinder with over 300 matches in 3 days of foids sending nudes first.

ive also seen high tier normies get 99%

thing is no one gives a shit about accurately rating you so they just click any button and move on to boost their karma to get more votes for themselves.

tellemt got below average but slayed like a champ on tinder with over 300 matches in 3 days of foids sending nudes first.

ive also seen high tier normies get 99%

thing is no one gives a shit about accurately rating you so they just click any button and move on to boost their karma to get more votes for themselves.

Dont believe everything you see on the internet. Use his photos, test them on tinder and try replicating those results. My experience with photofeeler confirms that its legit. My brother scored a 99%-100% on photofeeler, female voters only below ages 29, and has over 1k matches on tinder with prime women.

Clearly a highly unsubstantiable claim. There is no way you can prove something like that lmao...

Last edited:
I got 28% on one pic.

My results on Photofeeler are:
Smart: 25%
Trustworthy: 11%
Attractive: 7%

Well that's a good looking white person. White people generally have a lot of masculine traits. Most white women look like men without makeup.

So it's not surprising.
It’s a trap. It’s a woman who’s transitioning to male. It’s not good looking at all

Smart: 35%

Trustworthy: 33%

Attractive: 16%

its over

update

Smart: 3%

Trustworthy: 4%

Attractive: 7%

its beyond over