Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even a strong jaw/cheekbones cant save bad eye area

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
It really is "Eye area>>>>>everything else". This guy has chad facial structure, but his eye area is abysmal. Is their surgery that can get you hunter eyes? If I could get hunter eyes, i'd literally go from a 2/10 to a 5-6/10

C1yEpap.jpg

only the pawg you know can save me

There isn’t any surgery specifically for hunter eyes. You’re pretty much either born with them or you’re not, there is little to improve about the eye area.

I mean his eyes are too close but look at Jared Leto, he has close set eyes and bug eyes (not as close as his tho)
1200px-Jared_Leto%2C_San_Diego_Comic_Con_2016_%282%29.jpg

jared-leto-bio-pic.jpg

young-jared-leto-in-gray-t-shirt-photo-u1

True, but thats what leather jackets and aviators were made for.

Weed said:
I mean his eyes are too close but look at Jared Leto, he has close set eyes and bug eyes (not as close as his tho)
1200px-Jared_Leto%2C_San_Diego_Comic_Con_2016_%282%29.jpg

jared-leto-bio-pic.jpg

young-jared-leto-in-gray-t-shirt-photo-u1

His eyes look good. And they're blue

Octopusgun2 said:
There isn’t any surgery specifically for hunter eyes. You’re pretty much either born with them or you’re not, there is little to improve about the eye area.
It's Ogre for me.

Twisted said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I thought you could get fat grafts for them?
“There is little to improve about the eye area”

eyes area is 50%, jaw/cin 30%,

Twisted said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Twisted said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I thought you could get fat grafts for them?
“There is little to improve about the eye area”
I meant for hunter eyes
If you have an over tier eye area then you can’t get hunter eyes. You need to at least have a decent 6/10 eye area to get hunter eyes.

Octopusgun2 said:
If you have an over tier eye area then you can’t get hunter eyes. You need to at least have a decent 6/10 eye area to get hunter eyes.

It's over.

Just lol at copers thinking they can fat graft their upper eyelids and look like prime Gandy. It's about being horizontally long, and vertically short. Aint no surgery for that, all you can really do is make the surrounding area look better.

Eyes will make or break you.