Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even a slight speech impediment drops you 4 ranks to a foid.

• Thread starter BluePillsPoison
  • Start date
BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
I'm friends with a bluepilled incel (almost to the red) who is easily, based on looks, a 7/10. If he smiles at a foid, he can actually bring her to him. The moment he opens his mouth, she loses all interest. I'm full subhuman ogre, and I've seen him start talking to a foid that turned and focused on me instead for a few seconds before she walked away.

If you can't speak clearly... it's over.

I'm friends with a bluepilled incel (almost to the red) who is easily, based on looks, a 7/10. If he smiles at a foid, he can actually bring her to him. The moment he opens his mouth, she loses all interest. I'm full subhuman ogre, and I've seen him start talking to a foid that turned and focused on me instead for a few seconds before she walked away.

There are lots of people here including me that agree that being a voicecel is one of the most underrated and destructive -cels out there.

Of course, this doesn't apply to women. I know a couple that just got together where the woman has a speech impediment.

Thanks for reminding me :feelsrope:

I have a pretty bad speech impairment which causes me to make grammatical mistakes and generally sound retarded when trying to speak.

I have a severe lisp and girls told me it's cute.*

* - when I was talking to them on the phone catfishing them using Chad's photos

what happened to bbc theory where black guys have a ghetto accent and can barely speak english?

why is every non-looks theory so retarded you can poke holes in it in seconds?

If you are a 7 with a speech impediment, a foid would rather look at an ogre like me than give you a 30 second conversation.

what happened to bbc theory where black guys have a ghetto accent and can barely speak english?
Jewish media influence. They promote rap music where they mumble and promote it to be cool. Since young womens' value is determined by others, they like it to be cool.

Black guys get a pass because it's an 'accent.' They treat it like it's sexy...

A speech therapist could fix that easly.

voice is crucial.

face>race>=height>voice>frame

Face=Height>voice>race>frame

why is every non-looks theory so retarded you can poke holes in it in seconds?

having a ghetto accent isnt a speech impediment. its just an accent.
in fact its an accent that is extremely popular and dominating in american pop culture, especially music, to the point that it is generally considered cool.

Yeah, sometimes i pronounce some words incorrect, when i speak, and i don't even know how to fix it, yet it seems like a huge turn off for femoids, but i'm not sure, since i don't talk to them anyway.

I don’t think this one is really true. I saw a Chad looking guy once with some sort of brain issue that talked and sounded retarded and he had a GF and pulled multiple girls. Cope. Definitely does not drop you 4 points wtf, it’s all about face boyo

I don’t think this one is really true. I saw a Chad looking guy once with some sort of brain issue that talked and sounded retarded and he had a GF and pulled multiple girls. Cope. Definitely does not drop you 4 points wtf, it’s all about face boyo

One lisp, one mispronunciation, anything at all that makes you sound like a child learning to talk, and all a foid will see in her head is a child.

I have a very bad case of speech impediment, no matter how hard i try, i always sound like a retard with nasal voice wich make normies believe i'm actually retarded