Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel even a homeless women are cared more than sub8males

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
just some nobody fucking homeless loser fucktard toilet gets killed and everyone gives a shit, while most men (sub8males) are killed way more brutally on a daily basis and no proper coverage on lots of cases even for the least known tabloid medium or media.

just be a mentally ill tranny theory. kek.

I bet no one would give a shit about a homeless man, yet everyone would rush ahead to help a homeless foid. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

just some nobody fucking homeless loser fucktard toilet gets killed and everyone gives a shit, while most men (sub8males) are killed way more brutally on a daily basis and no proper coverage on lots of cases even for the least known tabloid medium or media.

Homeless foids leave homeless shelters in the matter of weeks while homelesscels rot there till they die.

I bet no one would give a shit about a homeless man, yet everyone would rush ahead to help a homeless foid. :feelsclown::feelsclown:
This article literally was about a homeless man. "Transgender woman" means a man.
just some nobody fucking homeless loser fucktard toilet gets killed and everyone gives a shit
That was a man, retard.

This article literally was about a homeless man. "Transgender woman" means a man.

That was a man, retard.
ok i will change the masthead
homeless degenerate transgender is cared more than sub 8 males

Who would've thought jfl

thanks for pointing out im a bit autistic so please understand.
It's cool. I just needed to point out trannies aren't real foids because some people try to push that insane lie unironically.

they don't give a fuck about guys of course

“Homeless” women :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back