Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even a gigachad can be mogged

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200821 010735

Surely they've edited the Dolan twins to look like they have bigger heads than Logan Paul? And ye ik Logan's pullin a silly face but ye it doesn't matter he still bein' mogged.

Logan Paul:
35cb56bd3e8f21d4af16cb4b96bc2d88

488C074A00000578 5308777 Logan Paul is shown in his newest video Suicide Be Here Tomorrow m 2

Dolan Twins:
Aefdd2dfc5755327082cc6b8fdd93d9b

Images 15

Brutal mogging tbh. Not tryna chad worship btw. Just sayin how even chads can be mogged.

Which one is supposed to be the gigachad?

There's always a bigger chad, never began for us.

Logan Paul is not a chad though. Face too long. Eyes too round (i.e. not hunter eyes). He lacks facial definition.

David Gandy the highest paid model mogging hollywood actor

David gandy then proceeded to be mogged by a curry

Just be curry law is supreme.

Damn JBC.. height mogged, head mogged, jaw mogged, young mogged, joy mogged..

Yet consolation prize.. the curry whore still opening up to the white male.
tbh jfl.

Famous Indian actress went for a High Tier Normie white.
Racepill is too strong.

tbh jfl.
View attachment 323835
Racepill is too strong.

Damn even though I'm white I have to admit how strong the racepill is.. that imo mid-tier white normie can still get a famous Indian actress adored by millions of curries.

Logan Paul is not a chad though. Face too long. Eyes too round (i.e. not hunter eyes). He lacks facial definition.
His incredible jaw makes up for it tho

And on top of that he's 6'2", has rlly good frame and body and also is a multi millionaire celebrity

No homo btw
David Gandy the highest paid model mogging hollywood actor
View attachment 323833
David gandy then proceeded to be mogged by a curry
View attachment 323834

Just be curry law is supreme.
Holy fuck that's brutal lol

I wouldve been chad if I was white tbh fml

:chad::chad::chad:

I think it was for many centuries that a woman who marries a man with more European features in India, it shows she married a higher class man than her own family. And in most cultures that has been the historical definition of success for women that she is judged by.

Today with international air travel millions of curry women can marry European men.. and these are men who don't just have a few European features, but are just outright European so mog any curry.

As it becomes less exclusive and in time it gets seen that marrying a white normie is not really going up in social standing.. it will lose its value as the definition of success for an Indian woman.

But an issue in our world today is that things are changing quickly with the advancement of science & technology - yet cultures change only gradually over generations.

I think it was for many centuries that a woman who marries a man with more European features in India, it shows she married a higher class man than her own family. And in most cultures that has been the historical definition of success for women that she is judged by.

Today with international air travel millions of curry women can marry European men.. and these are men who don't just have a few European features, but are just outright European so mog any curry.

As it becomes less exclusive and in time it gets seen that marrying a white normie is not really going up in social standing.. it will lose its value as the definition of success for an Indian woman.

But an issue in our world today is that things are changing quickly with the advancement of science & technology - yet cultures change only gradually over generations.
Big if true, maybe I can ascend.

Fuckin whore. Why don't you just walk naked with your tits bouncing instead.
tbh.
Its very worrying India has been accepting and mainstreaming forms of degeneracy it has never done before.
Western degeneracy is spreading like a cancer.

Where’s the gigachad

tbh jfl.
View attachment 323835
Racepill is too strong.
Fuck off hupergamy is so bad that a worshipped celebrity pretty boy had to fuck a CURRY FOID 10 YEARS OLDER. Fuck this (((earth))) @Legendarywristcel @RREEEEEEEEE i literally had to listen to a fucking fat curry foid talk about the guys that were into her. FUCK THIS LIFE

Terachad mogs gigachad

View attachment 323827
Surely they've edited the Dolan twins to look like they have bigger heads than Logan Paul? And ye ik Logan's pullin a silly face but ye it doesn't matter he still bein' mogged.

Logan Paul:
View attachment 323829
View attachment 323830

Dolan Twins:
View attachment 323831
View attachment 323832

Brutal mogging tbh. Not tryna chad worship btw. Just sayin how even chads can be mogged.
Yes, there’s always the ever looming threat of the rare almighty terachad

Fuck off hupergamy is so bad that a worshipped celebrity pretty boy had to fuck a CURRY FOID 10 YEARS OLDER. Fuck this (((earth))) @Legendarywristcel @RREEEEEEEEE i literally had to listen to a fucking fat curry foid talk about the guys that were into her. FUCK THIS LIFE
Holy fuck that's brutal. I'm glad I don't talk to any curry femorrhoids, fuck that.

Holy fuck that's brutal. I'm glad I don't talk to any curry femorrhoids, fuck that.
I wasn’t talking to her. I overheard it cause the deathnik whore was talking rlly loudly

I wasn’t talking to her. I overheard it cause the deathnik whore was talking rlly loudly
I thought she was a friend of yours. Why do deathniks always speak loudly? Attention seeking whores.

I thought she was a friend of yours. Why do deathniks always speak loudly? Attention seeking whores.
I think they know deep down that they are inferior and I’m too ugly to have foid friends

This nigga seriously call logan paul a gigachad?

Nobody mogs giga chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back