Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even a chad in his 40s can cuck young normies

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/beziehungen/comments/t4r8b3/freundin_hat_schluss_gemacht_wegen_eines_40/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Google translation:
“Girlfriend broke up because of a 40 year old Hi, my girlfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now. She told me the day before yesterday that she had feelings for a 40th birthday year olds. However, she doesn't know him, they only talk from time to time, there is no more contact. I just don't know how to deal with it. She says she loves me, but love isn't enough anymore. Anyone have any tips? I'll give her a few days to think about it and get back to her on Friday. Tomorrow I'll be with her parents, with whom I get along very well, because at home the ceiling just falls on my head.”

That’s why it’s pointless for non chad men to date nowadays. You’re basically never safe. You don’t even have “prime years” to begin with because even a supposedly “post prime” chad can take your gf in a heartbeat.

Don't care, he had a gf and exected not to become a cuck :feelskek:

lifefuel for oldcels :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/beziehungen/comments/t4r8b3/freundin_hat_schluss_gemacht_wegen_eines_40/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Google translation:
“Girlfriend broke up because of a 40 year old Hi, my girlfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now. She told me the day before yesterday that she had feelings for a 40th birthday year olds. However, she doesn't know him, they only talk from time to time, there is no more contact. I just don't know how to deal with it. She says she loves me, but love isn't enough anymore. Anyone have any tips? I'll give her a few days to think about it and get back to her on Friday. Tomorrow I'll be with her parents, with whom I get along very well, because at home the ceiling just falls on my head.”

That’s why it’s pointless for non chad men to date nowadays. You’re basically never safe. You don’t even have “prime years” to begin with because even a supposedly “post prime” chad can take your gf in a heartbeat.

he's probably white us curries don't age as well man... we're ugly from birth to death