Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even a blind Chad-lite has a better life than us

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★

So here most of us are with perfect vision, hearing, etc and can't get laid while a BLIND Chad-lite has a cute girl approach HIM, marries her, and lives happily ever after. Don't even try to tell me that it isn't all about looks in life.

I'm sure there are Chads with no limbs fucking 8's and 9's while we sit here and jerk to lolicon.

She prob married him to boost her status "ooh look at me I married a blind man" lol

advantage for the wife, her husband can't see if an other man is in their bedroom

:feelzez:

He is normie tier, not chad-lite.

how is he chadlite

She prob married him to boost her status "ooh look at me I married a blind man" lol

If she wants a blind man, I can hook her up. Problem is most of them are old, fat, and smelly.

Looks like a numale cuck but high tier normie kek

advantage for the wife, her husband can't see if an other man is in their bedroom

:feelzez:

Women only cheat on men they weren't really attracted to in the first place. She approached him. He inadvertently ran aloof Chad game on her. Seems he has the power here.

If there's one good thing about women it is that they ARE capable of loyalty... the catch is you have to be good-looking to receive that loyalty. They're like dogs that have to be properly trained.

Similar to Chad-in-a-wheelchair game....just be Chad theory never fails.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back