Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even 9 Year Olds Know the Blackpill is True

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
So I was talking with my 9 year old nephew, who I am extremely close with, when he asked me about the big bump on my nose.
I told him its called a pimple.
He said "eeewwwwww, why don't you just pop it?"
I told him 4 reasons: 1 you risk getting acne scars, 2 its difficult for me to do so, 3 it goes away soon enough, and 4 im already ugly so why care enough to do it?

He reacted to me calling myself ugly by saying "but don't you have a girlfriend?"

I, of course, said no. He thought I did because I mistakenly thought a girl accepted a date with me, but she didn't. Long story.

Even children understand that ugliness = no girlfriend.

He then went on to roast my face even further when I destroyed the "I have a girlfriend" halo he had with me. He asked me about all the blackheads on my nose, why my nose is so big, why my cheeks were so big, etc. I told him to shut up before I throw him off the window (2nd story).

I then went on and said he will get acne eventually. Somehow the conversation ended up about us talking about how he kissed so many girls (on the lips) in pre-k and how his mother even took some pictures of it. He also said he had a girlfriend from last school year, and that another girl asked him if he got a valentine for her, the gf got jealous and they got into a loud argument fighting for him. Makes sense, he is a total chadlet.

EDIT: I would also like to add when his mom was talking about how she needs to find a husband, my nephew barged into the conversation and demanded that she finds a man who is very handsome, tall, and very strong.

Last edited:
9 is a little young to call someone a Chad. Puberty can fuck up a lot of people, cute kids turn into ugly incel abominations and vice versa.

Somehow the conversation ended up about us talking about how he kissed so many girls (on the lips) in pre-k and how his mother even took some pictures of it. He also said he had a girlfriend from last school year, and that another girl asked him if he got a valentine for her, the gf got jealous and they got into a loud argument fighting for him. Makes sense, he is a total chadlet.
really?

at the age of nine a child shouldn't have sexual desires

That's the thing. People are outright lying or suffer from cognitive dissonance, because the implications for our human existence and the needed sacrifices for humaness seem unbearable to them. It's really an open secret.

:bluepill:=Gigacope

really?

at the age of nine a child shouldn't have sexual desires
oh he always had sexual desire as far as I know. He even told me he was looking at booby pictures back when he was like 7 and that it made his peepee big. I also heard his mom screaming at him for grabbing girls asses a long time ago as well.

I swear to god I am completely serious.

oh he always had sexual desire as far as I know. He even told me he was looking at booby pictures back when he was like 7 and that it made his peepee big. I also heard his mom screaming at him for grabbing girls asses a long time ago as well.

I swear to god I am completely serious.

low inhibition
I wish I could be like that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: