Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even 8/10 trannies(Chloe Arden) want Chad

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Look in comments of this video < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrf3Rt9doPc "y[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]our personality is amazing, so funny and you seem so intelligent! 10/10 video (heart emoji)"[/font]

This is why trannies need to be gassed.

Lmao at perfect 20/10 chad giving advice to ugly dude.

Just curl you eye lashes bruh! While he has a perfect jaw, cheek bones and hunter eyes.

Going tranny is the best money making option for any gay man.

lmfao
The estrogen working its magic

I've said it once and I'll say it again, any (passable) tranny or trap WILL want Chad no matter what. If they're that far gone, they might as well benefit from their new status. They wouldn't fuck ugly guys. I know this because I've seen it happen, they get hit on by HORDES of men, including Chadlites and Chads.

Why do all trannies have the same voice?

Anon said:
Why do all trannies have the same voice?

They usually try to overcompensate for their man voice by making it as high-pitch as possible.

VLÖ said:
They usually try to overcompensate for their man voice by making it as high-pitch as possible.

If I ever fuck a tranny(8+) I'm going to ducktape their mouth so my boner doesn't die.

E/10 bearded obese trannies are holding out for 6s and 7s. The mere willingness to shave your legs and wear women's underwear is apparently enough to make them too good for me now.

panzerfury said:
E/10 bearded obese trannies are holding out for 6s and 7s.  The mere willingness to shave your legs and wear women's underwear is apparently enough to make them too good for me now.

I blame social media and shit like tinder, a few years ago even an ugly guy could get a somewhat attractive girlfriend.

VLÖ said:

Which gives them away