Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even 13 year old boys have more sex then you

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
At this moment a 13 year old is getting mad puss might even be your little brother who mogs you it’s totally over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Imagine how i feel everyday being constantly reminded and ridiculed for not having sex or a girlfriend. FUCKKKV :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

To know a goddamn 13 yr old has got more sexual experience than my old ass is suifuel ngl

Imagine how i feel everyday being constantly reminded and ridiculed for not having sex or a girlfriend. FUCKKKV :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

well they're not having less sex

Cope. It’s over for 99% of zoomers

I'm surprised you haven't roped in that situation. Have you asked your parents for growth hormones?

I know bro, I know.

At this moment a 13 year old is getting mad puss might even be your little brother who mogs you it’s totally over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
No, my little bro is in his late 20s and fucks trannys. He mogs me, but even he must cope.

Absolutely fucking brutal, I still look at sex the same way I did when I was 9 years old despite being almost 20. Normies are not wrong in calling me a man child, I get mogged by 10 years olds. Fucking brutal.

Thanks for the daily reminder that I'm nothing more than genetic trash and my life is a joke. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Thanks for the daily reminder that I'm nothing more than genetic trash and my life is a joke. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

truth is hard brother it’s better to keep reminders and accept reality

Damn thats brutal :feelsrope:

Imagine how i feel everyday being constantly reminded and ridiculed for not having sex or a girlfriend.
every incel's daily life