Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even 10/10 Currycels have to Date Fat Subhuman Girls. Its OVER for Indians

L

Lestat

Banned
-
gtmE5W0GGZXzLEGmcN2GAyVMdBNS5XoGIQltbOB9CgM.jpg

OidQbJR.jpg

efe5e27d3911a048ac965219d2b25d7f.png

092f285d5c82aa25cc2183dbb73c6426.png

Even a male model curreycel cant get a hot/cute girl.
LOL at INDIANS.

If she is subhuman then you are a troll. Also that guy is not a 10/10, kek.

maybe it's her personality

I am pretty sure he could get a hot/cute girl if he wanted.

11gaijin said:
If she is subhuman then you are a troll. Also that guy is not a 10/10, kek.

She IS Subhuman. All of lookism says so.
He is 10/10 for a curry.
7-7.5/10 for white standards which is still pretty high

Lestat said:
He is 10/10 for a curry.

Lookism are experts at rating guys, but have never been good at rating women.

Incels normally have very very high standards after a life of incelibacy

Lestat said:
He is 10/10 for a curry.

Lookism is 90% troll. They say all sort of stupid shit. I spent some time on that site and then stopped. So much trolling and low IQ threads. Moreover Western people usually can't rate people of other races well, same for every race. I am a curry and that guy and girl both are curry. I never understood the hype for this guy. So many better looking curries whom lookism will rate lower because they might not satisfy some of their maxilla mandible equations.

Meh.  A lot of really good looking white guys are with landwhales.  

004eSG2.jpg

gXIfw1b.jpg

aUIBSxD.jpg

tumblr_m6jy1fQgPU1qgsmduo1_500.jpg

BFKBcBP.jpg

IceCutter said:
In that case it's probably the opposite. 
They're some of the stupidest ppl on the Internet.

Lookism seems a troll site to me. It could have been a great informative site about surgeries and looksmaxing. Instead their are hundreds of faggots acting cool and retarded which lowers the content quality drastically.

Ryo Hazuki said:

A lot of them have a BBW fetish.

Ryo Hazuki said:

004eSG2.jpg

gXIfw1b.jpg

aUIBSxD.jpg

tumblr_m6jy1fQgPU1qgsmduo1_500.jpg

BFKBcBP.jpg][color=

BFKBcBP.jpg

And the girl the OP posted isn't even remotely fat compared to these girls. OP hates Indians with passion as is evident in other threads.

Some people just have BBW fetishes..

The 10/10 currycel's girl isn't as bad compared to those white landwhales. OP is coping hard.

She's cute, she just needs to drop 20lbs.

Loktar Copegar said:
The 10/10 currycel's girl isn't as bad compared to those white landwhales. OP is coping hard.

This curry name on Lookism is TSH.
You know what he said?
He struggled like hell to get a curry gf.
Even subhuman curries were rejecting him and he had to kiss ass to popular guys to get into social circles
and got rejected like hell in the club.

He said he was real lucky  to find that girl above.
He lives in NZ and apparantly it is not easy there for curries. 
LOL at guys saying he cud do better than her when he himself admitted how lucky he is to get her
and how hard it is in NZ for him.

Guy doesn't look too ethnic, he could easily get lighter skin. The girl isn't ugly, about 5/10, but definitely below his league.

11gaijin said:
Lookism is 90% troll. They say all sort of stupid shit. I spent some time on that site and then stopped. So much trolling and low IQ threads. Moreover Western people usually can't rate people of other races well, same for every race. I am a curry and that guy and girl both are curry. I never understood the hype for this guy. So many better looking curries whom lookism will rate lower because they might not satisfy some of their maxilla mandible equations.

Lol, that girl is not a curry. At least not 100%. You are coping hard if you believe that.
Secondly, the reason you think those Indians are good looking is because you yourself share that phenotype. We are both likely to overrate Indians due to our natural racial bias towards our own race but what really matters is what the general population thinks, at least if you live in the west.

I myself am called handsome by Indians but am still a KHHV at age 21. Why? I'm not attractive by general standards.

That girl is fine a fuck

He's pretty good looking but by no means a 10/10 curry. As for the girl, she's just a little bit overweight but she's definitely cute in the face. She could be a Stacey if she lost weight.

NegroKing said:
Lol, that girl is not a curry. At least not 100%. You are coping hard if you believe that.
Secondly, the reason you think those Indians are good looking is because you yourself share that phenotype. We are both likely to overrate Indians due to our natural racial bias towards our own race but what really matters is what the general population thinks, at least if you live in the west.

I myself am called handsome by Indians but am still a KHHV at age 21. Why? I'm not attractive by general standards.

Lol, why is she not a curry? Coz her skin is fair? Never seen a fair skinned Indian in your life?, lol.  Which part of India are you from? I think you are a South Indian native so you have only seen black skinned Indians all your life, that username also suggests that. 

Nah, I don't overrate Indians. I think the Indian guy quoted in the pic isn't that good looking. And most girls here will say that. Standards for beauty are different everywhere that is what I am saying. No I don't live in the West. 

Family members calling you handsome don't count. :D Handsome and still KHHV, kek. I am not KHHV and nobody ever called me handsome and I know I am not, lel. How deluded can one be? :D

11gaijin said:
Lol, why is she not a curry? Coz her skin is fair? Never seen a fair skinned Indian in your life?, lol.  Which part of India are you from? I think you are a South Indian native so you have only seen black skinned Indians all your life, that username also suggests that. 

Nah, I don't overrate Indians. I think the Indian guy quoted in the pic isn't that good looking. And most girls here will say that. Standards for beauty are different everywhere that is what I am saying. No I don't live in the West. 

Family members calling you handsome don't count. :D Handsome and still KHHV, kek. I am not KHHV and nobody ever called me handsome and I know I am not, lel. How deluded can one be? :D

Lol, calm down Pajeet. I have seen Indians who are very light, including in my own family. Her skin is VERY fair for an Indian but that's not even what I'm talking about. She has a distinctively European bone structure, not an Indian one. And yes, I am of south Indian descent but I was born and raised in the west. I laugh at you pathetic North Indians who think you look so different from us when in fact you don't.

You think it's just family members? Lol. I am handsome for an Indian, but it doesn't matter because Indian standards are totally irrelevant when you live around races that are far more attractive. I'm average by white standards. Whatever the case, I bet I still mog the hell out of you. Probably lighter than you too  :p

NegroKing, you are deluded. European bone structure = Indian bone structure. They belong to the same race: the Caucasian race. Caucasians can be white to dark brown, so even if she's very light in your eyes, she's still Caucasian. South Indians have different genes than North Indians so 11gaijin has a point. If you believe you're lighter skinned than 11gaijin you should post pics instead of being a lying faggot about it.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
NegroKing, you are deluded. European bone structure = Indian bone structure. They belong to the same race: the Caucasian race. Caucasians can be white to dark brown, so even if she's very light in your eyes, she's still Caucasian. South Indians have different genes than North Indians so 11gaijin has a point. If you believe you're lighter skinned than 11gaijin you should post pics instead of being a lying faggot about it.

You need to do more research. Neither north or South Indians are pure Caucasian because we all have heavy Austroloid admixture. Even then, bone structure can vary even between supposed "Caucasoids". There is an enormous variation in Sub-Saharan African facial features despite them ostensibly being the same race.

Are you FailedNormie by any chance? Cause if you are you might already know what I look like.

The poster is a moron cuck.

NegroKing said:
Lol, calm down Pajeet. I have seen Indians who are very light, including in my own family. Her skin is VERY fair for an Indian but that's not even what I'm talking about. She has a distinctively European bone structure, not an Indian one. And yes, I am of south Indian descent but I was born and raised in the west. I laugh at you pathetic North Indians who think you look so different from us when in fact you don't.

You think it's just family members? Lol. Whatever the case, I bet I still mog the hell out of you. Probably lighter than you too  :p

Lol, European bone structure? Like that nose? That nose is enough to say that she is Indian. Her skin isn't that fair tbh. Its just that the other guy is quite dark. The first pic is take in bright light that makes her skin look pinkish. Look at the second pic. You are saying you haven't seen Indians with that skin tone? Really? Also another poster says that she is a currygirl so I am not the only one who thinks that. 

Haha, just lol. I know its stupid or a troll when an Incel posters starts bragging about their looks.

Actually, I'm not FailedNormie but I am quite flattered you'd mistake me for somebody you know. PM me your pics, doesn't have to be your face if you're uncomfortable with that, just your skin color along with some kind of proof, like a timestamp. I haven't done much research on Indians, but I agree that there's variation between African facial features, East Africans have Caucasian noses, which is extremely weird to me. Apparently they're the result of darker skinned Arabs who were breeding with each other. Who knows.

Any body pic's? She could be THICC.

Exactly dude. I don't know where these faggots come from. I mean I have seen better looking and fairer skinned Indian girls. This poster has to be deluded or he just lives in an area with no Indians other than his family members. Kek

11gaijin said:
Lol, European bone structure? Like that nose? That nose is enough to say that she is Indian. Her skin isn't that fair tbh. Its just that the other guy is quite dark. The first pic is take in bright light that makes her skin look pinkish. Look at the second pic. You are saying you haven't seen Indians with that skin tone? Really? Also another poster says that she is a currygirl so I am not the only one who thinks that. 

Haha, just lol. I know its stupid or a troll when an Incel posters starts bragging about their looks.

What about her nose? It's not an ugly beak nose like most Indian women have so I don't know what you're talking about. At the end of the day you're a coping North Indian faggot who can't handle the fact that he and his people just look INDIAN. You want to be Middle Eastern or white but you're not and it kills you. The Indians in my family are the lightest I have ever seen. You make the mistake of assuming all south Indians are dark and you are delusional.

11gaijin said:
Exactly dude. I don't know where these faggots come from. I mean I have seen better looking and fairer skinned Indian girls. This poster has to be deluded or he just lives in an area with no Indians other than his family members. Kek

I have no idea why he hates on Indian girls. That girl isn't ugly and there are quite a handful of better looking + lighter skinned Indian girls. I assume they're mostly in the UK if we don't look at Bollywood. I really don't know how high the chances are of finding them in the average street.

11gaijin said:

There are WAY too many Indians where I live and barely any of them are south Indians. Again, you are a coping smelly Hindu shitskin.

NegroKing said:
What about her nose? It's not an ugly beak nose like most Indian women have so I don't know what you're talking about. At the end of the day you're a coping North Indian faggot who can't handle the fact that he and his people just look INDIAN. You want to be Middle Eastern or white but you're not and it kills you. The Indians in my family are the lightest I have ever seen. You make the mistake of assuming all south Indians are dark and you are delusional.

Are you going to provide that proof, dude? I genuinely believe all South Indians are dark skinned, nearly indistinguishable from Africans aside from the type of hair being a dead giveaway.

Actually, I'm not FailedNormie but I am quite flattered you'd mistake me for somebody you know. PM me your pics, doesn't have to be your face if you're uncomfortable with that, just your skin color along with some kind of proof, like a timestamp. I haven't done much research on Indians, but I agree that there's variation between African facial features, East Africans have Caucasian noses, which is extremely weird to me. Apparently they're the result of darker skinned Arabs who were breeding with each other. Who knows.

Okay, one minute.

NegroKing said:

Indians usually have these fat bigger noses like that girl unlike the beak nose you are talking about. Stop using your family as the sample set, lel.

>South Indian
>Light skinned 

Chose one

NegroKing said:
Okay, one minute.

Ok! Appreciate it that you're taking the time to do this to prove me wrong. Most people would just get in a never-ending discussion.

NegroKing said:
There are WAY too many Indians where I live and barely any of them are south Indians. Again, you are a coping smelly Hindu shitskin.

Joint family? Lool

11gaijin said:
Indians usually have these fat bigger noses like that girl unlike the beak nose you are talking about. Stop using your family as the sample set, lel.

>South Indian
>Light skinned 

Chose one

LOL, every fucking Indian woman has those ugly bird beak noses except the dalits(who have flat noses). You are so delusional I don't even know what to say to you.

NegroKing said:
LOL, every fucking Indian woman has those ugly bird beak noses except the dalits(who have flat noses). You are so delusional I don't even know what to say to you.

I don't think there is any point arguing with you since the original poster has himself said that the girl is a currygirl. ANother poster is agreeing with what I said. Also I live in India and you live in the West. I see more Indians daily and have seen throughout my life. You can continue to think what you wish.

Welp, he's definitely not what I expected a South Indian to look like. He looks like he could fit in with the North Indians, 11gaijin. Trust me. He provided proof.

@11gaijin you ok? I suddenly got around 10 notifications saying you quoted me ITT but it says your post has been deleted? What's going on?

Welp, he's definitely not what I expected a South Indian to look like. He looks like he could fit in with the North Indians, 11gaijin. Trust me. He provided proof.

I don't doubt that man. And I was not arguing about what he looks like. The question was about the original girl in the pic. I know such South Indian families. It usually happens when a North Indian women marries a South Indian guy and fixes the skin color of the coming generation.

I don't doubt that man. And I was not arguing about what he looks like. The question was about the original girl in the pic. I know such South Indian families. It usually happens when a North Indian women marries a South Indian guy and fixes the skin color of the coming generation.

I was not arguing about his looks man since I know there are South Indians who can have light skin. I have such friends and it happens when a North Indian woman marries a South Indian guy and fixes the color of the coming generation. The point was the currygirl in the original pic.

@11gaijin you ok? I suddenly got around 10 notifications saying you quoted me ITT but it says your post has been deleted? What's going on?

Ah man, I don't know how that happened, so I deleted it, kek

11gaijin said:
I don't think there is any point arguing with you since the original poster has himself said that the girl is a currygirl. ANother poster is agreeing with what I said. Also I live in India and you live in the West. I see more Indians daily and have seen throughout my life. You can continue to think what you wish.

Can you show the original link where he says she's a curry?

11gaijin said:
I was not arguing about his looks man since I know there are South Indians who can have light skin. I have such friends and it happens when a North Indian woman marries a South Indian guy and fixes the color of the coming generation. The point was the currygirl in the original pic.

Ah man, I don't know how that happened, so I deleted it, kek

Oh, right, I myself was completely oblivious to the fact that South Indians can have light skin, I thought they all looked like Africans except with different bone structure + hair structure (straight hair instead of curly hair). And I see, I thought you were having some kind of mental breakdown so I was getting worried lol.

Oh, right, I myself was completely oblivious to the fact that South Indians can have light skin, I thought they all looked like Africans except with different bone structure + hair structure (straight hair instead of curly hair). And I see, I thought you were having some kind of mental breakdown so I was getting worried lol.

:D, some technical issues, my comment got posted 10 times.

11gaijin said:
:D, some technical issues, my comment got posted 10 times.

We're so incel, even our computers are stuttering. :cage:

I'd kill for his looks dude seriously is stupid as fuck for being with a landwhale when he looks like that; all he's gotta do is open up tinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back