Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming eve online: a mega coalition of 52,000+ online players loses horribly in a huge space war.

I got caught in the middle of that when I was just peacefully mining some spacerocks

fuckers cost me my best mining ship when I wasn’t even part of either group

I got caught in the middle of that when I was just peacefully mining some spacerocks

rip :feelsbadman:

PAPI coalition , LMAO that name :feelshaha:

Is the game comfy?
Can I make runs with my entire ship hold filled to the brim with cyber loli contraband?

Is eve any good? Might play it idk

Is the game comfy?
Can I make runs with my entire ship hold filled to the brim with cyber loli contraband?
the game is pay to win as hell, but you could easily multibox in it and shit on other players :feelsLSD:

What kind of game is this :feelswhere:
200 16

Is the game comfy?

You are better off playing stellaris

why would you be even mining, incel irl and in bideo game :feelskek:

Oof i thought it would be a nice game to chill in mining some rocks, minding my own buisness. :cryfeels:

xD

Stellaris is a meme ebin civilization builder.
I just want to grill(mine).

Inceltrait.