Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Eve commited the first sin

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Remember it was Eve a woman who commited the first sin and got us cucked out of the garden of eden and eternal life in paradise.

Remember it was Eve who ate the forbidden fruit that took humanity's innocence away

Remember women will forever be punished with the pains of child birth and menstruation becaude of this sin and they must repent!

Take the AdamandEvepill tbh

Remember women will forever be punished with the pains of child birth and menstruation becaude of this sin and they must repent!
Lol, does it say this in the bible?

Anyways I don't really believe in God, etc.
But I like what they say about females in religious books.

Lol, does it say this in the bible?

Anyways I don't really believe in God, etc.
But I like what they say about females in religious books.
Here's a photo I took directly from my bible - religion is based tbh
20191106 005214

Based.
They probably skip over this due to the current state of cuckery in the Christian world.
Some pastors are even accepting LGBT things, etc.
Sad.
Yeah, my heart breaks when it comes to that stuff

And where did she get the fruit from ? From the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

A fruit is a symbol for pleasure, and she took it from a tree of knowledge. How can that not symbolize women breaking the sexual taboo ?

Also I think Pandora's box in Greek mythology is basically about the same idea.

I'm telling you : the shit that is happening since the sexual revolution happened before and will happen again.

Last edited:
Adam got cucked

And where did she get the fruit from ? From the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

A fruit is a symbol for pleasure, and she took it from a tree of knowledge. How can that not symbolize women breaking the sexual taboo ?

Also I think Pandora's box in Greek mythology is basically about the same idea.

I'm telling you : the shit that is happening since the sexual revolution happened before and will happen again.
It will continue to happen until females are replaced.

Adam was a cuck

I call this a life fuel, equality bitcchesss!!!!

I hate Adam more, he betrayed God for a cunt. Considering how many simps there are, we really must be Adam's descendants.