Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Euthanasia

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Since I'm unusually very active on this site today, I want to know how my fellow brocels feel about euthanasia and do y'all think the mentally ill should have access to it?

Every single person should have the right to a peaceful, dignified, painless death. If one knows that doing such an action will end one's life, one has the right to euthanasia.

No need for it, gas mask and helium does the job perfectly

strongly agree

if someones life is extremely shitty they should get free government assisted suicide

Legal euthanasia=fewer taxpayers

Legal euthanasia=fewer taxpayers
It's legal in several countries, even for the non terminal though

Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Canada...

Every single person should have the right to a peaceful, dignified, painless death. If one knows that doing such an action will end one's life, one has the right to euthanasia.
:yes: Based true and efilismpilled

Too bad our government wants lots of productive tax cattle to work and consoom. We don't even have sovereignty over our own lives.

:yes: Based true and efilismpilled

Too bad our government wants lots of productive tax cattle to work and consoom. We don't even have sovereignty over our own lives.
Yeah, not everyone wants to continue playing this stupid gene game.

It's legal in several countries, even for the non terminal though

Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Canada...
Too bad it's not legal in America but we have the pro lifers to thank for that and the fact that American society as a whole are too ignorant and don't want to recognize the impact that it's FUCKED society has on its citizens.

Too bad it's not legal in America but we have the pro lifers to thank for that and the fact that American society as a whole are too ignorant and don't want to recognize the impact that it's FUCKED society has on its citizens.
:yes::feelsbadman:

I don't believe in partaking in anything one hasn't consented to, therefore I believe even living life itself is sort of going against yourself. (White people will try to twist this but this is a logical proposition whose truth value is True) and by extension I believe suicide NOT EUTHANASIA, suicide is the ultimate form of liberation.

Fuck the political left and fuck the political right, they're basically the same form of hivemind people because they are driven by the same thing and I'm not referring to (((them))) this time, I'm referring to the moral discomfort they have of seeing people go off themselves of their own volition. The only difference between blue haired leftist liberal progressive freaks and conservatives is that the freaks are simply post-natal pro-lifers. Seriously, go look at psychiatry and how easily they toss the values they claim to be for out the window when it comes to psychiatry and the whole establishment and how they treat people. They claim to be about "what really goes behind the scenes" when it comes to the catholic church but as soon as it comes to their little druggy insntitution treating others horrendously, they blindly protect it with their life which is what they accuse conservatives of doing but with people - the only difference is the entity being blindly protected and what instantiates the feeling of being compelled to blindly protect such entity, but those freaks feel morally superior by deluding themselves into thinking that they aren't capable of it when in reality it's just that they aren't capable of doing it in the same fashion that conservates do but they still doi ht. They're also the same low iq people that spur that "if an institution's foundation wasn't about being for x people, then it will never fail to protect x people" line of thinking and therefore say that the institution of police in incapable of failing POC and therefore needs to be abolished, but as soon as it comes to psychiatry they turn the other side. Those freaks are not what they present themselves as: pro-choice and pro-bodily-autonomy: because if they really were about those axioms then they would agree with my former paragraph, which is what antipsychiatry REALLY IS about.

The reason why I call it suicide is because the word "euthanasia" is an euphimism to quell normies' moral discomfort, and it's their moral discomfort is the source of a shit ton of evil. So fuck their feelings, it's suicide and if they feel bad about it, then so be it. Yes, I support the right to suicide. Not the right to end life, not the right to euthanasia, the right to suicide.

Last edited:
Yes, if society refuses to let us prosper and succeed they should make the option of peacefully leaving this planet available. And make it free or reasonably priced to. Those greedy fucks in some EU countries charge a boatload most loser unemployed neets don't have the funds for.

Since I'm unusually very active on this site today, I want to know how my fellow brocels feel about euthanasia and do y'all think the mentally ill should have access to it?
Aaf