Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Europeans who hate America just have penis envy

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
People outside of Europe like Asia don't generally shit all over the US at every chance they get (not that they love them or anything, but they don't hate them either), but europeans do. I live in a European nation and virtually every person is brainwashed into thinking the US is a complete hellhole and that Europeans are so much better off then them. And don't even think of telling anybody that you don't think US conservatives are as bad as they are made out to be or people will literally think you are Hitler.

It's all just penis envy. Eurocucks are resentful that their empires are dead and that they have been overshadowed by the US. This is really obvious because if somebody suggests this they will literally rage at the mouth. And standards of living in Europe (healthcare system included) are massively overrated anyway. Only reason Eurocucks believe their homeland is a utopia is because they are brainwashed retards. Does this mean the USA is perfect no of course not, but consider how many of their problems are just a result of the brownies. Imagine if every group in the US except for whites, jews and Asians vanished. 90% of their social problems would vanish and Europe would get raped by almost every metric.

Brb thinks European system is better then dies in line waiting for treatment in spite of paying 50% income tax
Brb thinks Europe has less crime and yet now is becoming rape capital of the world thanks to immigration from third world
Brb thinks Trump is Hitler but doesn't actually know anything about his policies other than what the propaganda news say

Fact is both the US and Europe are fucked in different ways. Europeans have no high ground at all.

America is directly responsible for the downfall of Europe, Amerimutts fell for the Jewish propaganda harder than anyone else. Retard if you don't hate the Zognited States of Weimerica.

America is directly responsible for the downfall of Europe, Amerimutts fell for the Jewish propaganda harder than anyone else. Retard if you don't hate the Zognited States of Weimerica.
Are you a Eurofag?

Chinese are laughing at white Baizuos who are destroying their own countries.

I am American and I hate the west.

Asia is next on the multiculturalism expressway, just look at how the media is pushing Naomi Osaka

Asia is next on the multiculturalism expressway, just look at how the media is pushing Naomi Osaka

Angry2

Disgusting roastie WHORE should be using her father's name.

Japanese have the highest iq I know they see through this.

ZOG what you've done here will never work in the East, they do not have the dormant cuck gene you have awakened and exploited in westerners.

China's biggest cope tbh
Some random tennis player?

Some random tennis player?

This.

Also the above posters are right about Asia not being as blue pilled as the west. The Japanese and Koreans take almost no interest in multiculturalism whatsoever. It's borderline acceptable to be openly racist over there.

trash bait.
caring about politics as an incel is a clear sign of two digit iq.

I like the cope of being apart of the most powerful and in most cases the most "free" nation but now most of my people have been brainwashed by the Zionist media and all our top politicians are traitors, it's undeniable and sucks.

Cope.

americans penises are literally mutilated by the jews. Why would europeans feel envy?

Americans are also brainwashed into thinking America is everything though, and bash on everything else, look at OP for instance.

Where do you live? In my country everybody wants to be American. In my case it is not envy, I just think the USA is inferior in every way

Whatever you say mutt