Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel European youtube is absolute trash

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I have to use vpn sometimes because certain sites are banned in my country and it usually connects to a european server.

And holy shit are the ads on youtube there are waaaaaay worse. They are all 15-20 seconds and completely unskippable . I usually do a trick where I close a video and open it again and the ads go away. But not on eurotube. You will HAVE TO watch that trash. God atleast I can turn off the vpn how do euros even cope

You don't use adblock lol? I haven't seen an ad on a website in forever.

Sorry but nothing beats the cringe of curries.

Seeta Aur Geeta Running GIF
Hrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF

use uBlock Origin

europe just copies american stuff now which is why all EU branded stuff is crap lol

This. Also get out or Europe. There's no free speech in those autocratic shitholes, especially western europe.
Everything is always known in comparison. Western Europe is hell of a democracy compared to China, North Korea, Turkmenistan.

YouTube in general is trash.

Everything is always known in comparison. Western Europe is hell of a democracy compared to China, North Korea, Turkmenistan.
It's not THAT far above those places as the propaganda in Europe is quite smart. You can keep people in mental chains without keeping them in physical ones.

I thought it was like this everywhere else

If I can't find an adblocker that works I may stop using Youtube.

You don't use adblock lol? I haven't seen an ad on a website in forever.
Doesn't work on android

I thought it was like this everywhere else
France is absolute trash in this regard. So is germany and scandinavia. Without vpn I may open a video and maybe not get an ad at all. But in france etc its ads galore. Sometimes I close and reopen the video 10 times but ads are still there, all of them unskippable

This. Youtube catches most adblocks but this one always manages to bypass YT adblock detection shit quickly.
Back from the dead

Download Brave or Opera browser, I believe they eliminate ads

Doesn't work on android
Yes it does, either install YouTube revanced, or Firefox for Android, as that lets you use extensions. You been living under a rock or something jfl...

WHAT THE FUCK IS A KILOMETER