Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel European men start group advocating for deportation of ethnics

I

idfklma

Banned
-
Screenshot 20231031 202436 Chrome

Lifefuel, about time, the leader is an Austrian guy, man those Austrians have an unshakable spirit inside of them.
Quote it is necessary that i should die for my people but my spirit will rise from the grave a

Based. Glad Europoors are finally standing up for themselves.

Lifefuel, about time, the leader is an Austrian guy, man those Austrians have an unshakable spirit inside of them.
I miss @IceStorm :cryfeels:

Cucked ass site for banning him yet allowing soyfag infiltroons to stick around

After ethnics attacked the Jews.. now its becoming acceptable to talk of deportating ethnics.

If ethnics keep attacking and killing Jews, I could see it actually being acceptable to talk about gassing ethnics.

After ethnics attacked the Jews.. now its becoming acceptable to talk of deportating ethnics.

If ethnics keep attacking and killing Jews, I could see it actually being acceptable to talk about gassing ethnics.
This. Whites are only allowed to racist when it benefits Jews

nothing will happen

like nothing happened in past

all noise, once ((they)) armtwist them using their bread-and-circuses they will reluctantly go back to their places and forget about most things

don't get me wrong even as a curry i wish them best in this but it's mostly hot airs unless masses rise up above threshold-levels and just go chimpout on their enemies instead of "demanding for deportation" to their daddy governments

nothing will happen

all noise, once ((they)) armtwist them using their bread-and-circuses they will reluctantly go back to their places and forget about most things

don't get me wrong even as a curry i wish them best in this but it's mostly hot airs unless masses rise up above threshold-levels and just go chimpout on their enemies instead of "demanding for deportation" to their daddy governments
We'll see its something at least

I miss @IceStorm :cryfeels:

Cucked ass site for banning him yet allowing soyfag infiltroons to stick around
Agreed- all he got in trouble for was just "fighting" which is what like 70% of the users here do on at least a somewhat frequent basis.

nothing will happen

This. Whites are only allowed to racist when it benefits Jews
Shows just how much power (((they))) have truly; whilst I agree with the sentiment of keeping white countries for whites only, I see how only now it is becoming acceptable for what only a few years or even months ago could have gotten someones life ruined just for advocating for white countries for whites.

I want all white countries to be returned to the white working & middle classes of them; which would include making them basically homogenous & also removing power from the kikes, elites, political establishment, etc.

Last edited:
Europe has no salvation, from being the continent of warriors, science and progress to being the most cucked continent on the planet.

Only a world war would solve this problem.

I always wondered if should be doing this, seems so useless to wave a banner and doxx yourself while accomplishing absolutely nothing, but maybe there is some hidden use in this that I'm not seeing.

Anywys good for them for having balls I guess.

Nothing will happen, the economy of these countries would never survive losing that many people. Understand that. NOTHING will happen.

"Deport terrorists" is a moronic slogan. There is like only a few people that can be deported based on evidence of terrorism. Also, deporting costs resources meaning we become poorer. They should just be killed!

Better ones:
Europe for europeans!

No money for Palestinians
(EUropean countries + Norway + UK historically pays almost everything, the Palestinians have very high population growth rate made only possible by external aid and food imports), no money for Israel!

If you are black, go back!

Sieg heil!

Mediterranean wall with MG-42 embankments as a welcome, not NGO rescue ships!

Abolish asylum laws!
(and withdraw from the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees and its 1967 Protocol. Most of Asia is not even a party to it, except Japan, South Korea and Yemen and a few others (Yemen the only Arabian party, none of the rich GCC grant the right to apply for asylum))

This is war. Act like it.

We should kill them while we still can!

Arabs/islamic immigrants don't let european men interact with their women, why should we allow them to interact with european women?

Women's voting right; the biggest mistake of our civilisation

Bring back death penalty; why criminals are allowed to kill while the society is not?
(show stats how expensive one life-sentence is and how much one day in prison costs per prisoner)

The highest-emitting and richest countries are all officially developing countries in the UN and all its treaties (Singapore, Qatar, UAE, Brunei, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, South Korea, Israel, Taiwan, Grenada, Monaco, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Vatican, Gibraltar etc....) (just look at the Annex II of the UNFCCC, there you find the countries/payers who are paying for everything UN. Without them paying the UN system would collapse. Portugal and Greece are Annex II despite Singapore being richer and higher emitting already in 1992. And there is no mechanism to enter new countries to the list other than the country itself volunteering to enter the list, to take the responsibilities of a developed country party to the treaty, which no country of course has ever done and never will. All UN treaties are like this: the developed countries are the same countries that never claimed developing status as the UN system was formed after WW2. South Korea, Israel, Singapore, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Uruguay etc. can forever remain developing countries (also in the WTO, not only in the UN) if they so choose and of course they do not want to lose their status, because they don't want to be required under UN treaties to transfer their wealth to other countries. The solution: Annex II of the UNFCCC countries should formally withdraw from all the UN treaties that grant Singapore et alia privileges because of self-claimed developing country status and stop paying until there is a objective, impartial examination of what countries should benefit from developing country status and how to automatically ensure that the list remains fair as years go by. No permanent membership to India and other "developing countries" in UNSC until this is solved (India is LOWER-MIDDLE INCOME and China also is still not a developed country, only UPPER-MIDDLE-INCOME)

UN
: income-transfers from the West to the Rest

Right to asylum is enshrined in EU law, change it or demand an exit from the EU

Death penalty is against the Council of Europe rules, withdraw from the treaty

Protesters should display a graph depicting the IQ distribution and what professions are possible with the IQs displayed. Then show clearly what the science knows about the intelligence of sub-Saharans who cross the Med

Rape statistics of black Africans

Also show statistics how the asylum seekers are single, young men almost exclusively that cross the Med, scale fences in Ceuta and Melilla etc.

Last edited:
"Deport terrorists" is a moronic slogan. There is like only a few people that can be deported based on evidence of terrorism. Also, deporting costs resources meaning we become poorer. They should just be killed!

Better ones:
Europe for europeans!

No money for Palestinians
(EUropean countries + Norway + UK historically pays almost everything, the Palestinians have very high population growth rate made only possible by external aid and food imports), no money for Israel!

If you are black, go back!

Sieg heil!

Mediterranean wall with MG-42 embankments as a welcome, not NGO rescue ships!

Abolish asylum laws!
(and withdraw from the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees in 1957 and its 1967 Protocol. Most of Asia is not even a part of it, except Japan, South Korea and Yemen and a few others (Yemen the only Arabian party, none of the rich GCC grant the right to apply for asylum))

This is war. Act like it.

We should kill them while we still can!

Arabs/islamic immigrants don't let european men interact with their women, why should we allow them to interact with european women?

Women's voting right; the biggest mistake of our civilisation

Bring back death penalty; why criminals are allowed to kill while the society is not?
(show stats how expensive one life-sentence is and how much one day in prison costs per prisoner)

The highest-emitting and richest countries are all officially developing countries in the UN and all its treaties (Singapore, Qatar, UAE, Brunei, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, South Korea, Israel, Taiwan, Grenada, Monaco, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Vatican, Gibraltar etc....) (just look at the Annex II of the UNFCCC, there you find the countries/payers who are paying for everything UN. Without them paying the UN system would collapse. Portugal and Greece are Annex II despite Singapore being richer and higher emitting already in 1992. And there is no mechanism to enter new countries to the list other than the country itself volunteering to enter the list, to take the responsibilities of a developed country party to the treaty, which no country of course has ever done and never will. All UN treaties are like this: the developed countries are the same countries that never claimed developing status as the UN system was formed after WW2. South Korea, Israel, Singapore, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Uruguay etc. can forever remain developing countries (also in the WTO, not only in the UN) if they so choose and of course they do not want to lose their status, because they don't want to be required under UN treaties to transfer their wealth to other countries. The solution: Annex II of the UNFCCC countries should formally withdraw from all the UN treaties that grant Singapore et alia privileges because of self-claimed developing country status and stop paying until there is a objective, impartial examination of what countries should benefit from developing country status and how to automatically ensure that the list remains fair as years go by. No permanent membership to India and other "developing countries" in UNSC until this is solved (India is LOWER-MIDDLE INCOME and China also is still not a developed country, only UPPER-MIDDLE-INCOME)

UN
: income-transfers from the West to the Rest

Right to asylum is enshrined in EU law, change it or demand an exit from the EU

Death penalty is against the Council of Europe rules, withdraw from the treaty

Protesters should display a graph depicting the IQ distribution and what professions are possible with the IQs displayed. Then show clearly what the science knows about the intelligence of sub-Saharans who cross the Med

Rape statistics of black Africans

Also show statistics how the asylum seekers are single, young men almost exclusively that cross the Med, scale fences in Ceuta and Melilla etc.
They are procaliming Europe for Europeans I believe. They are euronationalists who are trying to save their people from complete annihilation. Good points agreed.

Oajfsza4xv3a1

its worthless without takling away womens rights. no white babies= deathnics will take over.

simple as.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back