Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over European IQ and American IQ, regressing due to free female mate choice

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
Non-immigrant, Norwaycel IQ is the one plummeting. It's not even due to low iq citizens having more kids they concluded. Families are just getting dumber.

Here is a transcript from a video by Jared Taylor.
Welfare means that responsible tax-payers who limit their own child-bearing are forced to subsidize the proliferation of people with bad traits and bad habits.

When people with above average traits have fewer children than people with below average traits, evolution goes into reverse. The species degenerates. This is called dysgenics, the opposite of eugenics.

And it’s definitely happening. This recent paper from Britain is called “Human Capital Mediates Natural Selection in Contemporary Humans.” That’s a fancy way of saying evolution is affected by the traits of people who have children.

This paper used what are called polygenic scores. If you don’t know what they are, you should learn about them, because they are a vital tool for analyzing the influence of genes — everything from how smart you are to whether you will get diabetes or even a divorce. This graph shows how a polygenic risk score (PRS) predicts the chances of getting a disease as you get older.

The paper used a sample of more than 400,000 white people in Britain, and compared the number of children they had to the traits they had — good and bad — as shown by their polygenic scores. Here are the 33 traits the researchers looked at, listed on the left. The traits with the dots furthest to the right are the traits found in parents, in the aggregate, that are the most above the norm for the whole population, and the ones furthest to the left that are most below the norm.
15-2-768x452.png

Traits are passed on to children, so the next generation will have more of the traits to the right of the dotted line, and fewer of those to the left. You can stop the video and look at this carefully. At the top, the traits most rapidly spreading in the next generation are ADHD, smoking, extraversion, high BMI, and large waist circumference. These last two are measures of fatness. Heart disease, depression, Alzheimer’s, and schizophrenia are also on the right. To the left are the traits that are being bred out, and at the bottom, being bred out most rapidly, are three measures of intelligence.

The authors of the study are blunt: Consistently over time, polygenic scores associated with lower earnings, education, and health are selected for, and higher earnings, education and better health are selected against.

This book, Eugenics: A Reassessment, by Richard Lynn, is the best discussion of the subject. He writes that in the West, reckless procreation is more common among blacks than whites, especially in the underclass, and that smart, well-educated black women have very few children. Prof. Lynn estimates that the genetic basis for the average white American IQ is declining about one point per generation, with the black American IQ dropping at twice that rate: two points per generation.

We’re not supposed to talk about this stuff, but Americans and Europeans in the 1920s understood very well that evolution had gone into reverse, and they took firm eugenic measures. However, eugenics became wrongly and stupidly associated with the Nazis, so it’s now taboo. But I’ll say it again: Each generation is now worse off than the one before.

The Chinese aren’t bothered. Four years ago, Nature magazine was already worrying that “China’s embrace of embryo selection raises thorny questions.” Thorny, only because the Chinese want smarter, stronger, healthier people
28-3-768x774.png

The average white IQ is decreasing due to free female mate choice.

Last edited:
Europe is fucked. Its beyond over

Oh no not Europe! The fuck does this have to do with me?

Eugenics is the only way to stop future incels from being created

Over for non-smokers.

But honestly, this is exactly what happened to the Romans and other great empires in the past too. They got rich and conceited, gave rights to women and welfare to low IQ subhumans and eventually the subhumans just outbred them.

Over for non-smokers.

But honestly, this is exactly what happened to the Romans and other great empires in the past too. They got rich and conceited, gave rights to women and welfare to low IQ subhumans and eventually the subhumans just outbred them.
Now china will overtake in IQ. Will this be the great revenge of ricecels?

Muh natural selection.

Eh, oh well. All we can do is sit back, wait for the realization to hit them, and then say "we told you so. But did you listen? No. Now you can live with the consequences of your actions." :feelsjuice::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Why do you care so much about eurowiggers Low IQ chimp aren't you one of the non self hating kinda shitskin here? Your average wigger white with a shitty job isn't much smart to begin with at least his son wouldn't die an incel cos of female free choice unlike shitskin whores who're too hypocritical to say that you're ugly on your face and marry you only to make a deadbedroom

Last edited:
Yea dude totally anyone who reads my comment would conclude that, btw not anyone but some low IQ chimps certainly do muh Eurocentricism, muh rooolers, muh Hollywood:feelskek:
509.jpg

Yea doesn't surprise me.

Societies and civilizations have golden ages if high IQ beta incel-tier males control and lead the society. I think this has always been the case throughout human history. They do whats fair for others especially taking the disadvantaged into consideration. Leaving everyone happy.

Societies decay when normies, chads, stacies, and foids control and sway society.

Jared Taylor and his alt-right organization Amren offer a different realist perspective, being one of these groups that focuses on a listenership and following of high IQ, incel-tier, beta autist whitecel race copers.

But these high IQ, incel-tier, beta autists that cope with race, are fringe. Because normies, chads, and stacies control America. America muscles its way into a good life, like chad does, elbowing people and stepping on them. And somehow he still considers himself the savior. People are doing ok because Chad (Tall rich good looking Anglo-Jewish males) is rich and society is rich because of him. Ethnics get stomped on. No one cares.

I don't trust cumskin alt-rightist or race extremists. But somewhere in the back of my head I think the situation of whitecels, including ethnicels might be better under a Jared Taylor type of leadership. His website Amren talks about race and dating all the time whereas white liberal normies don't even wanna discuss that shit, just sweep it under the rug, who cares if Asian men suffer.

Last edited:
Strong post, greycel.

Yea doesn't surprise me.

Societies and civilizations have golden ages if high IQ beta incel-tier males control and lead the society. I think this has always been the case throughout human history. They do whats fair for others especially taking the disadvantaged into consideration. Leaving everyone happy.

Societies decay when normies, chads, stacies, and foids control and sway society.
Those golden ages are the oscillatory peaks. What you're describing is the cyclical process of civilization that is very succinctly and adroitly captured in the famous G. Michael Hopf quote.

Good post and something that I've been saying for a long time and more people need to hear, except two things.

One is that dysgenics is due to a wide variety of factors, female mate choice being one, the welfare state being another, anti-natalism (the practice of telling people that having children hurts the environment and they should delay having kids to pursue their careers, be "free", and find "muh soulmate" before daring to reproduce), when the only people who can understand the argument and have the self-control to put it into practice are the intelligent and high in self-control being a third, mass migration being a fourth, culture which promoted "nerds" being "virgin weirdo loser creeps" being a fifth, and there are many more.

Basically anything wrong with society (and to me, basically everything is wrong with society, radicals on both sides are right in their own ways) has a dysgenic outcome in the end.

Two is that transhumanism is terrible, and China is cringe for embracing it (dysgenics are going on in China, too). I hate gene modification because of its ethical and foundational implications. Additionally, I'd prefer natural eugenics anyway over being dependent on civilization for my genetic health (the capacity to return to monke if one chooses is a human right). Do I want to allow our underlying genome to deteriorate so much that we would die instantly if not for daily CRISPR "booster updates" administered by the pharmaceutical/Monsanto government Corp? No thanks.

Do I want the create a dystopian caste system where some people (hint: the current global elites) have access to technology to make themselves superior to the rest of us and turn us into a neoserf race by continuing regular dysgenics on us? No thanks.

Do I want to cause people to decide arbitrarily that some traits are superior artificially superior to others rather than letting nature and the actual environment we are trying to adapt to sort it out? No thanks.

Do I want to create a precedent for modifying superbugs or all kinds of terrifying biowarfare that could wipe out the human race, especially since we've already seen examples of this irl ie COVID-19?? No thanks.

Fuck transhumanism. Selective breeding is the only path forward.
dude, how on earth can u cite al those studies and reach this utterly retarded conclusion?

don't you see the BIG WORD, the WELFARE STATE?

since when is welfare state "free market"? :feelsjuice: it's the very opposite of a free market.

welfare state is based on excessive taxation, which contributes to high tax burden and living cost on the middle class, resulting in reduced fertility. while poor, impulsive people have kids without thinking about consequences but get bailed out by the middle class's taxes.

also, univerisal health care is also part of welfare state. by making health care "free" aka once again robbing the rich and the middle class to subsidize the poor, the poor's bad health deicsions such as inability to keep weight down, impulsive eating etc. don't get punished and their life sustained.

yes i get "free foid mate choice" is not totally identifical in concept to free market, but one can argue the current "free foid mate choice " is ENABLED by the welfare state aka anti-free market. :bigbrain:
You're right that welfare is a cause OP forgot to mention, but it's not the only cause. Everything about the establishment is a cause, and it is complex. There multiple factors causing it.

Stormfronters boil it all down to Jews. Ethniccels boil it all down to women. Boomer conservatives boil it down to Marxism. Leftists boil it all down to hierarchy, neoliberals to populism. Hell, Haz from Infrared boils it all down to Western bourgeois imperialism without being woke like other commies. Some conspiracy Gen Xers and boomers boil it all down to the Rothschilds or the Illuminati.

The truth is, they're all just seeing a part of the picture. All of those things are, or at least are currently (mostly) bad. And contribute to the destruction of our species.

the current sentinment is against gene editing. not for it. UN actually passed legislations banning stuffs like human cloning, experinment with human fetus more than 2 weeks old, genetic modified humans etc.

if anything, the elites are against it.

it makes sense. coz gene editing actually level the playing field. it benefits the great masses and society as a whole, and the elites wouldnt be so elite any more.

u want blonde genes? blue eyes? good face? good height? high intelligence? high self control? less chance of cancer, diabetes, anxiety, depression, cardio vacular diseases? for price of $5000 you can get your kid to have those traits. thats what a highly competitive, free market would bring. and elites DONT WANT THAT. they dont want those stuffs to be availabel to low class.

every human practice eugenics in their own way. gene editing just make it more predictable and ultimately very affordable.

the elites fencing off stuffs to low class is nothing new. where they travel they want the place to be free of "low end" people for instance you see those articles condemning Mt Everest and Antarctica having too many tourists. only rich people can go there anyways but the richest still want to keep them off the less rich :feelsjuice: Antarctica is especially expensive at $50k easily to the south pole. $10-20k just for the cruise on a shitty low end cruise ship with super expensive internet and you only get to visit the coastline of Antarctica.

its a mog vs. mogged world. status is everything :feelsbadman:
Dude, I'm sorry but-

Level the playing field? If we allowed it, the elites could get access to it first, then jack up the prices and regulate it later to keep it in their hands. Our goal should be to keep it out of the hands of the elite- and I hate to sound like a boomer, but Xi Jumping is a part of the elite in his own right.

The UN might not want to create a CRISPR superbug that wipes out all of their slaves ('cause then they would have no one to rule over)?

The strongest piece of evidence that the elite aren't as anti-gene modification technology as you believe, other than all the information we're bombarded with telling us how great it could be if only "handled correctly" (ie rolled out slowly so the elite access it and no one else can), is THE FUCKING COVID-19 PLANDEMIC, CLEARLY PRODUCED BY GENE MODIFICATION TECHNOLOGY, IN CHINA NONETHELESS.

Besides, I wouldn't dogmatically support anything the UN opposes just because they do- I believe in looking for a reason first. The UN is terrible and evil, but ultimately, they support murder being illegal, and I do, too.

Besides, I bet 1:1 I'm more anti-establishment than you ideologically on issues. Not a dig at you personally, just me knowing myself and my ability to offend all ideological factions I come into contact with to the point of making them want to kill me or watch me or be killed as a lifetime prisoner to some savages tearing me up. If I were completely open about all my views on this forum, I'd get banned, too.

You seem cooler than most, though :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:.

Does that mean fewer incels in the future?

Here is a transcript from a video by Jared Taylor.

15-2-768x452.png

Traits are passed on to children, so the next generation will have more of the traits to the right of the dotted line, and fewer of those to the left. You can stop the video and look at this carefully. At the top, the traits most rapidly spreading in the next generation are ADHD, smoking, extraversion, high BMI, and large waist circumference. These last two are measures of fatness. Heart disease, depression, Alzheimer’s, and schizophrenia are also on the right. To the left are the traits that are being bred out, and at the bottom, being bred out most rapidly, are three measures of intelligence.

The authors of the study are blunt: Consistently over time, polygenic scores associated with lower earnings, education, and health are selected for, and higher earnings, education and better health are selected against.

This book, Eugenics: A Reassessment, by Richard Lynn, is the best discussion of the subject. He writes that in the West, reckless procreation is more common among blacks than whites, especially in the underclass, and that smart, well-educated black women have very few children. Prof. Lynn estimates that the genetic basis for the average white American IQ is declining about one point per generation, with the black American IQ dropping at twice that rate: two points per generation.

We’re not supposed to talk about this stuff, but Americans and Europeans in the 1920s understood very well that evolution had gone into reverse, and they took firm eugenic measures. However, eugenics became wrongly and stupidly associated with the Nazis, so it’s now taboo. But I’ll say it again: Each generation is now worse off than the one before.

The Chinese aren’t bothered. Four years ago, Nature magazine was already worrying that “China’s embrace of embryo selection raises thorny questions.” Thorny, only because the Chinese want smarter, stronger, healthier people
28-3-768x774.png

The average white IQ is decreasing due to free female mate choice.
uber high iq

thank fucking god for this post

literally the only high iq post i have seen apart from very few in the last few months there is hope for this forum

Bruh poorer people just get more children. Like how the average nigerien gets more a lot children than the average danish person. You need more evidence to proof this is because of females.

look at the first fucking paragraph
certain human qualities are valuable, the most important of these are health, intelligence and moral character, which is a well developed moral sense, self discipline, strong work motivation and social concern.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LITERALLY NOWHERE MENTIONS BASED ON ANY AESTHETIC QUALITIES FACE OR HEIGHT OR ATTRACTIVENESS.

Also these qualities ARE UTTERLY NOWHERE IN THE VALUE SYSTEM OF SOCIETY OF THE WESTERN COUNTRIES NOONE VALUES ANYTHING ON THIS LIST, WHERE IS MONEY STATUS AND FACE WHICH IS THE TOP 3 OF WESTERN SOCIETY.

ALSO THIS UTTERLY EXPLODES THE HERRR DERRRRR JEEEEEZZZZ NATURAL SELECTION BRO THATS WHY WOMEN LIKE ONLY TALL AND TOP 8/10+ FACE MEN.

By the eugenics yardstick which is ACTUAL SCIENCE, INTELLIGENCE AND MORAL CHARACTER, WORK ETHIC, AND SOCIAL CONCERN (EG A A FUCKING GOOD PERSONALITY) ARE THE ACTUAL SCIENTIFICALLY ASSESSED CRITERIA FOR A HEALTHY MORE EVOLVED POPULATION

Europe is fucked. Its beyond over
China is new the Europe. Over for Europe.
Eugenics is the only way to stop future incels from being created
indeed
Strong post, greycel.

Those golden ages are the oscillatory peaks. What you're describing is the cyclical process of civilization that is very succinctly and adroitly captured in the famous G. Michael Hopf quote.
high IQ. Civilization is like a sine graph.

Last edited:
“Welfare means that responsible tax-payers who limit their own child-bearing are forced to subsidize the proliferation of people with bad traits and bad habits.”

Don’t take my welfare away. The much more direct, mutually right and overall favourable course of action would be aiming at the root of the problem which is non-supervised reproduction.

I was gonna write a much longer comment but my brain isn’t working today.
People on welfare shouldn't be allowed to breed or raise children change my mind:feelsUgh:

The Globohomo Jewish attack on the Goyim has fallen hardest on White countries.
Education systems are pozzed, feminism is the law, you know they put shit in the water, food and spray it in the skies.

Regulate breeding.
How do you propose this to be done? I got my own ideas on how this would be implemented, which may or may not be unique.

Without implementing any new systems, merely cutting off welfare to discourage single motherhood and making divorce laws fair in favor of men will do a tremendous deal in course-correcting the dysgenic trajectory of numerous societies. One statistic I remember reading is that in Denmark over 80% of mothers who give birth don't know who the father is when they're asked by the hospital for the birth certificate information. That is an absolutely insane statistic and no society should have to justify it, let alone bear the costs collectively in the form of taxes.

One statistic I remember reading is that in Denmark over 80% of mothers who give birth don't know who the father is when they're asked by the hospital for the birth certificate information. That is an absolutely insane statistic and no society should have to justify it, let alone bear the costs collectively in the form of taxes.

That would be an amazing statistics if true. Please post a link if you ever find one.

That would be an amazing statistics if true. Please post a link if you ever find one.
I'll try to find it, but it was around ten years ago.