Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

European incels, what is your ethno-racial group?

What is your race?

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I feel like there are a lot of slavcels here. Let's have a poll.

Slavic, but got called "heavily nordic influenced" after posting pictures here, so idk.

I'm the perfect example of why race mixing fucks shit up in a major way.

My family was already some germanic/slavic/nordic mishmash but then my mother had the brilliant fucking idea to fuck some slavic/chaddam half breed while on vacation producing my ugly ass that is pasty as fuck and gets sunburns from going outside in summer for 10 minutes while also having the fat lips and fucked up nose that is common among middle easterners.

Race mixing should be fucking illegal...

Slavic, but got called "heavily nordic influenced" after posting pictures here, so idk.
Because you ARE racially nordic. My God!
Slavic is a LINGUISTIC grouping!
Alexander Godunov was a russian Ballet Dancer and got famous playing the villian in Die Hard, the guy is 100% nordic by race

God created Eastern Europe to train the faithful.

I'm a subhuman ethnic in Europe

I'm the perfect example of why race mixing fucks shit up in a major way.

My family was already some germanic/slavic/nordic mishmash but then my mother had the brilliant fucking idea to fuck some slavic/chaddam half breed while on vacation producing my ugly ass that is pasty as fuck and gets sunburns from going outside in summer for 10 minutes while also having the fat lips and fucked up nose that is common among middle easterners.

Ooof

Had to look up for sure if Syria was the Mediterranean. So I guess that's where I belong. I live in chadinavia though...

Alexander Godunov was a russian Ballet Dancer and got famous playing the villian in Die Hard, the guy is 100% nordic by race

I didn't deny it, I just posted it because I wanted to highlight stupidity of mistaking linguistic groups for racial groups. Teutonic Knight and Eskimocel are doing it pretty often.

I'm the subhuman product of an African and and a german oldcel. At least african ethnics have a Little bit of thug Status over here

There is such a thing as very distinctive slavic features tho, especially in men. I can tell most slavic males apart from other whites with relative ease.

Had to look up for sure if Syria was the Mediterranean. So I guess that's where I belong. I live in chadinavia though...

No you are an Arab.

Jfl at thinking Syria is European, by med he meant the greeks most likely.
Anyways, I’m Romance.

Anyways, I’m Romance.
Then what is it? It's culturally Arabic sure, however genetically and historically speaking, it's not.

Poll sucks, baltic and finnougric not included

Mediterranean cities were always a bit of a special case in terms of culture and race. Look at guys like Assad and Steve Jobs, they don't look Arab any more than Sicilians or Albanians do.

Then what is it? It's culturally Arabic sure, however genetically and historically speaking, it's not.
Levantines are kinda between Europeans and Arabs both racially and culturally.

Mediterranean cities were always a bit of a special case in terms of culture and race. Look at guys like Assad and Steve Jobs, they don't look Arab any more than Sicilians or Albanians do.

Levantines are kinda between Europeans and Arabs both racially and culturally.
They do have some European and Turkish DNA mixed in with them. Culturally speaking they do differ somewhat from pure Arabic countries, specifically the gulf arabs.

I'm half Italian and half Brazilian (an admixture of Portuguese, Middle eastern/Jewish and black) but I inherited a tanned skin tone (similar to Saint Hamudi) from my Brazilian side, my dad is fair with light eyes and hair. I put 'Mediterranean'.

My grandparents come from silesia so half german and half polish, i guess?

I'm not from Europe, but I'm Persian, German, and Mediterranean directly.

Mediterranean. All my lineage is north-spanish. My skin colour is mediterranean white and my brother's is mediterranean brown (almost like arab)

South Slavic mix. I don't seem to have any recent non-Slavic ancestors.

I'm from Iberia but i look like an ethnicel so i can't even pull the "handsome Spaniard" card abroad.
For me, it was always over

My biggest ancestry is Iberian but I'm also significantly Slavic and Nordic.

I refuse to believe Germanics are one of the top majorities of our community

Immigrant derives from immigration and immigration derives from migration. You need to migrate to be an immigrant, not an Arab.
Yes, but that's why we have the term second generation immigrants